cK one Summer 2005 (2005)
by Calvin Klein

cK one Summer 2005 information

Year of Launch2005

HouseCalvin Klein
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About cK one Summer 2005

cK one Summer 2005 is a shared / unisex perfume by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of cK one Summer 2005

Really did not like it. It has that awful "masculine scent" that makes me feel women are luckier when it comes to perfume. I intended to have a burbly summery citrusy fragrance, light and sparkly, but what I got resembled that general after-shave harshness. And it LASTS. I cannot describe it in any other way. Sometimes I spray it at my office but then I feel a touch of bathroom cleaner. Maybe men could enjoy it. Not me. So, thumbs down.
28th July, 2012
ck is fast becoming my favorite brand for fragrances. This is another great fragrance, light, refreshing... really cheers me up!

I wouldn't call it unisex though. I got this for my wife and it is clearly a feminine scent. Exceptional longevity.
26th February, 2012
Overwhelming lemon meringue.
14th October, 2010
Light, fresh, and even more of a radiant citrus than ck One. Perfect summer scent and it seems to last longer than the Eternity Summer scent series.
05th August, 2008
fusion Show all reviews
This is my favorite of all the CK summers including 2008 very nice scent and compliment getter.
12th April, 2008
clarala Show all reviews
I got this fragrance given to me by someone who didnt want it anymore. I think its a really pleasant,fruity smell without being at all sickly or overpowering. In fact its quite a fresh scent but the moment I smelt it I thought that it's far too feminine for guys.
28th December, 2007

Add your review of cK one Summer 2005

Shop for cK one Summer 2005 products online

Search Amazon for cK one Summer 2005

Member images of cK one Summer 2005

There are no member images of cK one Summer 2005 yet. Why not be the first?