cK one Summer 2005 (2005)
    by Calvin Klein

• Launched: 2005
    • Type: Shared / Unisex / Unspecified
    • Availability: In Production : Limited Edition
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Reviews of cK one Summer 2005

Showing 1 to 6 of 12 reviews.
    positive 10 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

Sun-and-water's avatar
    Sun-and-water
    Brazil Brazil

Really did not like it. It has that awful "masculine scent" that makes me feel women are luckier when it comes to perfume. I intended to have a burbly summery citrusy fragrance, light and sparkly, but what I got resembled that general after-shave harshness. And it LASTS. I cannot describe it in any other way. Sometimes I spray it at my office but then I feel a touch of bathroom cleaner. Maybe men could enjoy it. Not me. So, thumbs down.

28 July, 2012

dpeerwani's avatar
    dpeerwani

ck is fast becoming my favorite brand for fragrances. This is another great fragrance, light, refreshing... really cheers me up!

I wouldn't call it unisex though. I got this for my wife and it is clearly a feminine scent. Exceptional longevity.

26 February, 2012

Madame du Barry's avatar
    Madame du Barry

Overwhelming lemon meringue.

14 October, 2010

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

Light, fresh, and even more of a radiant citrus than ck One. Perfect summer scent and it seems to last longer than the Eternity Summer scent series.

05 August, 2008

fusion's avatar
    fusion

This is my favorite of all the CK summers including 2008 very nice scent and compliment getter.

12 April, 2008

clarala's avatar
    clarala

I got this fragrance given to me by someone who didnt want it anymore. I think its a really pleasant,fruity smell without being at all sickly or overpowering. In fact its quite a fresh scent but the moment I smelt it I thought that it's far too feminine for guys.

28 December, 2007