Obsession Night for Men (2005)
by Calvin Klein

PackagingPierre Dinand
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Obsession Night for Men

Obsession Night for Men is a masculine fragrance by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2005 and the bottle was designed by Pierre Dinand

Obsession Night for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Obsession Night for Men

CK Obsession Night is a darker fragrance than the original classic Obsession. The pear and artemisia opening seem sharper and coveys to me suede & dark leather intonations.

Projection is moderately heavy on me and has very good staying power, contrary to many reviewers; I suppose my skin chemistry works well with this fragrance.

I find Obsession Night to be mesmerizing and addictive.

Obsession Night's fragrance, overall, impresses me as distinctively masculine, upscale, urbane and classy. Obsession Night crowds Ungaro III and M7 very hard as a fragrance of choice for nighttime outings; particularly in an intimate setting.

Wearing Obsession Night portrays success, maturity and elegance. Calvin Klein's Obsession Night truly deserves more accolades than it has received. Call me old-fashioned, but this reformulated, darker take on the original 80's fragrance is a gem in my book.
05th April, 2016
I've always loved pear and to find out there was a fragrance out there that had it as a top note was as surprising as it was exciting. Obsession Night did not disappoint. I opened the bottle, sprayed it and exclaimed, "Yes!" I own about 90 fragrances now and this is easily in the Top 5. Ignore reviews that disparage this one as "synthetic." As a practical matter that simply means the scent has more consistency and an enhanced projection as it's not as volatile and prone to expiration. It doesn't mean the effect is reminiscent of petroleum or chlorine. Enthusiastic thumbs up. Recommended for ages 22-45 for the purposes of attracting and enrapturing. Not recommended for: church, funerals.
20th December, 2015
bigbz Show all reviews
I never smelt the original, so had no preconceived notions when giving this a go for the first time. But this flanker is actually very nice IMO.

Pear and suede with vanilla are mostly what I got when wearing it....longevity was surprisingly above average for me(especially so when sprayed on clothing)but projection was a bit lacking.

Scent is somewhat light/airy and transparent due to the pear note, but still maintains a slightly darker side because of the suede and patch base. Some say they get a "coconut" smell from this. I wished I did, but sadly not to me.:/ Still...it's a nice and unique discontinued scent, that can be found around $20-25 for a 4oz bottle as I type this.
15th October, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
The pear-cardamom opening is pleasant albeit very straightforward yet not without some originality. The drydown has hints of mild freshness, with a very soft patchouli evolving into a vanilla base. Synthetic but quite well done. Good silage, excellent projection and over twelve hours of longevity - this very good performance has it - just - achieve a positive rating.
13th May, 2014
Nothing like the original which I felt was too powdery. This is far better than the original IMO. It has some projection to it, just the right amount that I like, lasts around 6-8 hours on me before it really starts to fade away. A unique acquired scent. I wouldn't recommend buying this blind for this reason. I wouldn't pay more than 30 bucks for the 4.0 oz. bottle though.
16th February, 2014
Not a bad scent. Not a good one either. Longevity is very weak. Synthetic, generic explosion.
16th February, 2014

Add your review of Obsession Night for Men

Shop for Obsession Night for Men products online

Shop for Obsession Night for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Obsession Night for Men

Member images of Obsession Night for Men

There are no member images of Obsession Night for Men yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Obsession Night for Men