Sheer Veil (2005)

HouseVera Wang

About Sheer Veil

Sheer Veil is a feminine perfume by Vera Wang. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Sheer Veil

Fresh opening of rain soaked violets begins this quiet
grace purple lavender invigorates the senses; white lily
with a diluted spiciness dries the heart of the perfume
Gardenia must has to be the shyest flower of this scent
it's hard to detect like a elusive secret.

Simplicity is the most beautiful art this modest
scent may not be the first to be noticed in a
crowd but it has it's own beauty an minimalistic
elegance that says less is more.
04th February, 2011
I love lilies, roses and violets. This perfume reminds me of walk on a summer night through the fragrant garden. I love the soft scent of lavender and rose as top notes (I also could smell a bit of citrus but it is not listed as ingredient). Violets and roses are blended beautifully together to produce heart notes. Then lilies come through as base notes. Lilies definitely play the main cord as base note with violet, roses and gardenia. Lilies can be overpowering but I find that they are balanced really well. I fell in love with this perfume when I first tried it on and it remains one of my favorites. It is great for spring summer day wear. Perhaps it is not as complex as my other perfumes but I think it represents the beauty of lilies quite well. I also find that this perfume lasts decent time.
17th August, 2010
To me, this is very similar to Bouquet. I like them both, but can't quite decide which I prefer. I kind of wish I hadn't purchased both of them. Too similar, but very nice and sophisticated.
25th March, 2009
What is the difference between original Vera Wang and this one? I was expecting a fresh smell maybe due to blue colour and more lavender notes as described, but I could not detect any difference with the original one. It is just an ordinary floral smell, nothing special.. If you order this online without trying, do not expect something different than the original one.. Oh well, staying power is better than the original though I have to admit.. They say oils were increased in it.. Previous one used to disappaer in 15 minutes on my skin and I am not the only one who thinks that way
04th September, 2008
Too simple and light. I need complexity in a perfume and this one just does not deliver.
22nd November, 2007
another soft romantic floral. It's good, but I may not be able to recognized if it was on someone else. I buy this because I want to switch my Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely. It'a a good alternative, but won't be my signature scent.
11th November, 2007

Add your review of Sheer Veil

Shop for Sheer Veil products online

Shop for Sheer Veil at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Sheer Veil

Member images of Sheer Veil

There are no member images of Sheer Veil yet. Why not be the first?