Lea
by Lea St Barth

Lea information

HouseLea St Barth

About Lea

Lea is a feminine perfume by Lea St Barth.

Reviews of Lea

Powdery vanilla, both feminine and tranquilizing. Not for myself, but I would like this on a lady.
26th June, 2015
The first minutes I get the unpleasant play-doh smell that others have mentioned. Fortunately it disappears and I get a warm and rich vanilla.

Many other vanilla scents have additional notes to make the scent more interesting, like the number of different vanillas from La Maison de la Vanille. Lea is not like that: here's nothing added in order to spice it up, or twist it, or make it more of a gourmand. It's just vanilla. A simple scent? Yes. Suave? Oh indeed!
09th October, 2012
On Luckyscent you find some reviews saying this smells like Bath and Body Works Vanilla. THIS IS NOT TRUE.
Léa is beyond compare, yet it seems familiar but one cannot explain. Just lovely vanilla and musk, maybe a hint of cocoa? You should try yourself ; ).
06th May, 2012
A simple almondy vanilla. You get at first a bitter and sweet but slightly boozy almond, that develop to a creamy musky vanilla dridown. While i found it cozy, I found it simple and I don't know it this could stand out from another musk vanillas. A thumbs neutral on this one.
06th April, 2010
Lea strikes me as achingly sweet. The main course is a very creamy, milky sweet vanilla, which comes across as ever so slightly synthetic - like the vanilla in cheap scented candles. In fact, it reminds me most irresistibly of a body spray I used to own when I was 14 or so.
I don't get any almonds, sadly.
04th September, 2009
Hands down my favourite vanilla frag ever. It's not complex, it's not edgy, it's a delicious frothy, yummy milkshake in a midwestern diner compared to a bottle of expensive vintage wine at El Bulli, but damn, do I love milkshakes! This frag effortlessly skates the line between too-thin vanilla (I'll use Tihota as an example of this, to my nose) and too-thick/cloying/overly sweet/cheap vanilla. The almond is gorgeous and complimentary. Drydown is the best - this needs about 10 mins to calm down on my skin and settle into itself.

Lea is simple perfection and I love it.
30th March, 2009

Add your review of Lea

Shop for Lea products online

Search Amazon for Lea

Member images of Lea

There are no member images of Lea yet. Why not be the first?