Lea
    by Lea St Barth

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 30 ratings

Lea information

Lea is a women's fragrance by Lea St Barth.

Reviews of Lea

Showing 1 to 6 of 12 reviews.

SusyQ's avatar

Sweden Sweden

The first minutes I get the unpleasant play-doh smell that others have mentioned. Fortunately it disappears and I get a warm and rich vanilla.

Many other vanilla scents have additional notes to make the scent more interesting, like the number of different vanillas from La Maison de la Vanille. Lea is not like that: here's nothing added in order to spice it up, or twist it, or make it more of a gourmand. It's just vanilla. A simple scent? Yes. Suave? Oh indeed!

09th October, 2012

ansi's avatar

Germany Germany

On Luckyscent you find some reviews saying this smells like Bath and Body Works Vanilla. THIS IS NOT TRUE.
    Léa is beyond compare, yet it seems familiar but one cannot explain. Just lovely vanilla and musk, maybe a hint of cocoa? You should try yourself ; ).

06th May, 2012

rickbr's avatar

Brazil Brazil

A simple almondy vanilla. You get at first a bitter and sweet but slightly boozy almond, that develop to a creamy musky vanilla dridown. While i found it cozy, I found it simple and I don't know it this could stand out from another musk vanillas. A thumbs neutral on this one.

06th April, 2010

Morgaine's avatar

Lea strikes me as achingly sweet. The main course is a very creamy, milky sweet vanilla, which comes across as ever so slightly synthetic - like the vanilla in cheap scented candles. In fact, it reminds me most irresistibly of a body spray I used to own when I was 14 or so.
    I don't get any almonds, sadly.

04th September, 2009

LedByMyNose's avatar

Hands down my favourite vanilla frag ever. It's not complex, it's not edgy, it's a delicious frothy, yummy milkshake in a midwestern diner compared to a bottle of expensive vintage wine at El Bulli, but damn, do I love milkshakes! This frag effortlessly skates the line between too-thin vanilla (I'll use Tihota as an example of this, to my nose) and too-thick/cloying/overly sweet/cheap vanilla. The almond is gorgeous and complimentary. Drydown is the best - this needs about 10 mins to calm down on my skin and settle into itself.

Lea is simple perfection and I love it.

30th March, 2009

lookingglass's avatar

I have on Lea "Extreme". It is a "mmmmmm" frarance for me. A pure comfort scent to wear snuggled up on a Sunday morning. This is not a perfume that I could feel dressed in. It is fuzzy slipper fare.

12th January, 2008