Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica (2005)
    by Guerlain

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 42 ratings

Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica Fragrance notes

Pink Grapefruit, Peony, Violet, Iris

Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica information

Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica is a women's fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.
    positive 7 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

kayley123's avatar

Quite nice for a fruity floral; I especially like the Pink Grapefruit in the opening. However, it doesn't stay long enough for me. The drydown is a nice light, springy floral. If I were more inclined to florals, it would be perfect. A 3.5 star fragrance for me; but not quite good enough for me to want a bottle. I will finish my sample, but I don't think I would purchase any more.

23 March, 2013

magali's avatar

Ireland Ireland

Blast of grapefruit first then flowers. Easy to wear and I am not ashamed of admitting it. Sometimes you just want your nose to relax a bit after working so hard with the more demanding Guerlain stuff!

05 June, 2011

Margareta's avatar

Sweden Sweden

An exampel of that the simlpe sometimes is the beautiful! A very lovely perfume, easy to wear, singing quite loud but not offending anyone! It is very different from my other perfumes, and I love it! I do belive this one is good for layering!

30th October, 2010

elgab89's avatar

I am surprised that others could not identify the peony, because, to me, this is exactly it! Gorgeous summer peony in bloom smell I also layer it, like Hanna, with other fragrances.

25 July, 2008

Caltha's avatar

Sweden Sweden

Well it does smell vaguely like peony. Vaguely. And very sharply perfumey. And also very much alike the non-currant bits of Grosellina. And also gone after a few minutes on the skin. Oh how I wish there was a true peony perfume, but I have yet to come across one!

21st May, 2008

TaoLady's avatar

I love too - and agree that it's more iris and violet than peony. I layer it with YR Pivoine Magnifica - TRES summery.

08 January, 2008