Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica (2005)
by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica information

Year of Launch2005

HouseGuerlain
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica

Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2005

Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica

Quite nice for a fruity floral; I especially like the Pink Grapefruit in the opening. However, it doesn't stay long enough for me. The drydown is a nice light, springy floral. If I were more inclined to florals, it would be perfect. A 3.5 star fragrance for me; but not quite good enough for me to want a bottle. I will finish my sample, but I don't think I would purchase any more.
23rd March, 2013
Blast of grapefruit first then flowers. Easy to wear and I am not ashamed of admitting it. Sometimes you just want your nose to relax a bit after working so hard with the more demanding Guerlain stuff!
05th June, 2011
An exampel of that the simlpe sometimes is the beautiful! A very lovely perfume, easy to wear, singing quite loud but not offending anyone! It is very different from my other perfumes, and I love it! I do belive this one is good for layering!
30th October, 2010
I am surprised that others could not identify the peony, because, to me, this is exactly it! Gorgeous summer peony in bloom smell I also layer it, like Hanna, with other fragrances.
25th July, 2008
Well it does smell vaguely like peony. Vaguely. And very sharply perfumey. And also very much alike the non-currant bits of Grosellina. And also gone after a few minutes on the skin. Oh how I wish there was a true peony perfume, but I have yet to come across one!
21st May, 2008
I love too - and agree that it's more iris and violet than peony. I layer it with YR Pivoine Magnifica - TRES summery.
08th January, 2008

Add your review of Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica

Shop for Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica products online

Search Amazon for Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica

Member images of Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica

There are no member images of Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica yet. Why not be the first?