Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica (2005)
by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica information

Year of Launch2005

HouseGuerlain
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica

Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2005

Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica

Orangy, delicately floral, a bit fruity (raspberries?) and a touch too much detergent. I feel the initial bergamot, the Aqua Allegoria's landmark.  Not bad but too hybrid in my opinion  as it is neither bracing nor complex and enveloping. Just another Aqua Allegoria.
24th April, 2012
Like it! Surprisingly naughty and animalic on me. Not expecting that from citrus...civtress?
06th October, 2009
I too like it enough to take it home, but really don't know why I didn't like it that much anymore. Guess the orange smell too artificial to my nose.
I still can wear it thou.
01st September, 2008
lanai Show all reviews
Bought this in Paris. I liked it in the store, but when I brought it home and tried wearing it, there was an underlying note I found off-putting. I don't know what that note is, but I can't wear the perfume. Yuck!
18th April, 2008
CoL Show all reviews
To my nose this scent is to oranges as Lemon Fresca is to lemons! Basically like the orange version. Very nice scent, FAR from a plain ole citrus. Somehow something in there reminds me a little of Samsara! Very Guerlain. Love it!
20th October, 2006

Add your review of Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica

Shop for Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica products online

Search Amazon for Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica

Member images of Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica

There are no member images of Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica yet. Why not be the first?