Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica (2005)
    by Guerlain

Average Rating: 2.5

Based on 21 ratings

Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica Fragrance notes

Bergamot, Orange, Jasmine, Neroli, Cedar wood

Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica information

Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica is a women's fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

Darvant's avatar

Orangy, delicately floral, a bit fruity (raspberries?) and a touch too much detergent. I feel the initial bergamot, the Aqua Allegoria's landmark.  Not bad but too hybrid in my opinion  as it is neither bracing nor complex and enveloping. Just another Aqua Allegoria.

24 April, 2012

Laura Donna's avatar

Like it! Surprisingly naughty and animalic on me. Not expecting that from citrus...civtress?

06 October, 2009

Jasper's avatar

Thailand Thailand

I too like it enough to take it home, but really don't know why I didn't like it that much anymore. Guess the orange smell too artificial to my nose.
    I still can wear it thou.

01st September, 2008

lanai's avatar

Bought this in Paris. I liked it in the store, but when I brought it home and tried wearing it, there was an underlying note I found off-putting. I don't know what that note is, but I can't wear the perfume. Yuck!

18 April, 2008

CoL's avatar

To my nose this scent is to oranges as Lemon Fresca is to lemons! Basically like the orange version. Very nice scent, FAR from a plain ole citrus. Somehow something in there reminds me a little of Samsara! Very Guerlain. Love it!

20th October, 2006