Solo Loewe (2004)

PerfumerLaurent Le Guernec
PerfumerEmilio Valeros
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Solo Loewe

Solo Loewe is a masculine fragrance by Loewe. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Emilio Valeros, Laurent Le Guernec and Carlos Benaim

Solo Loewe fragrance notes

Reviews of Solo Loewe

Very good light refreshing masculine fragrance. Citrus without being overly citrusy while still tangy. Why can't Hermes do this? Wear anywhere anytime but in cold weather go for Loewe 7 Anonimo (which is a poor mans Amouage Journey Man). Longevity could be better. After a couple of hours the fresh citrus had all but evaporated leaving a light pink pepper rather like an expensive fragranced tissue wipe which in my opinion points towards cost cutting and saving on imagination over-utilisation by Loewe but at least its pink pepper rather than the acrid - I can't imagine anyone genuinely liking this laziness of attitude or smell- get up your nose peppers used as a base in a lot of other fragrances.

Fragrance: 7.75/10
Projection: 7.5/10
Longevity 6.75/10
13th July, 2018
What can I say more? Grab one if you find it. You won't regret. I just can't find it in my country & too afraid to buy from eBay.
15th February, 2018
A bit of citrus, some sweetness and something kinda green. Not bad. Has a classic feel to it, not super-modern.

Projects nicely for the first 1-2 hours, then sits close to skin for 3-4 hours. After that, there's not much to smell.

Appropriate for casual or day wear.
20th March, 2017
As I wore this through the day my mind kept going back to thoughts of Hermes' Terre, the original. Dirty, spicy and sweeter though tangerine instead of orange-add guava and no inert mineral note.

I had no hesitation in wearing this though like Hermes'TdH it seems to lean more towards the older gentleman.

Loewes, a Spanish company, has kept me happy with all their scents that I own so far.
20th September, 2016
Genre: Fougère

Another misfired shot in the direction of Green Irish Tweed and Cool Water. I'm tempted to stop writing here and conserve space on the server, but I did wear this stuff for several hours, so I probably ought to say something.

Solo starts out smelling like a run-of-the-mill fruity-aquatic fougère, and that's pretty much where it stays. The opening is briefly distinguished by some sharp green and conifer notes, but the overall effect is still more aquatic than sylvan. Solo's heart aims at being crisp and fresh, but only manages harsh and thin. The drydown is both crude and sweet, projection is minimal (thank heavens) and the fragrance doesn't last all that long either. Like so many others of its breed, Solo is unremarkable, undistinguished, and hence utterly expendable.
03rd July, 2014
Solo is a very nice smelling cologne. Like all the Loewe fragrances, this is top quality. The top fruity notes with the lavender and cinnamon make a very nice combination. It is elegant and very masculine. It lasts a very long time on me 7-8 hours.
27th June, 2014

Add your review of Solo Loewe

Shop for Solo Loewe products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Solo Loewe