Amorito (2004)
    by Body Shop

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 30 ratings

Amorito information

Part of Body Shop's "Invent your scent"range. The range consists of 9 fragrances which you can mix to create your own fragrances.

Reviews of Amorito

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

taliaseki's avatar

Turkey Turkey

Caramel crunch with almonds over the chocolate cream cake. Yummy... Simple and nice like the others in this line. But my favorite is the zestini, which is a fresh lemon and mango. I have a mini set of them. Their poor silage and longevity, together with their colorful plastic mini bottles make me think them as a part of a barbie set. I think i will give them as gifts to some little girls of my friends.

11th August, 2008

kopah's avatar

A pleasant blend of amaretto and chocolate - reminds me of the chocolate amaretto cheesecake my grandmother makes. Don't take this scent too seriously. I like it for nights out at house parties, or anywhere it's okay for me to smell sweetly delicious. Consider CSP Vanille Amande if you're looking for something that smells more purely like amaretto.

16 April, 2008

calchic's avatar

Gourmand-y and fun, Amorito is an enticing blend of chocolate - more milky than dark - and vanilla with a jot of jasmine. It's a caramelly chocolate, a tiny bit powdery around the margins but generally very cheerful and just uplifting. Depending on how you like to wear your scents and for what occasions, this can be worn alone or layered, as per The Body Shop's intent for this and the other 8 EDTs in its "Invent Your Scent" range. Personally, I bought it for layering - in my case, with some of my more sophisticated fruity fragrances like Carolina by Carolina Herrera as well as some light rose-violet scents like YSL Paris and L'Artisan Drole de Rose. What's great about Amorito is that it's so reasonably priced - well under $20 for a one-ounce bottle of EDT - that you can buy it precisely for these kinds of layering "experiments," many of which yield you whole new fragrances, without breaking the bank. In that sense, I consider this in the same class and of the same unbeatable value as the greatest of all gourmand layering scents, Molinard Vanille, which is high praise indeed for Amorito.

22 September, 2005

Add your review of Amorito

Search for on eBay United States

The Body Shop AMORITO EDT Purse Spray (5 ml) Rare Discontinued VHTF New
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 28 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)