Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme (2004)
by Yohji Yamamoto

Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme information

Year of Launch2004

HouseYohji Yamamoto
PerfumerJean-Pierre Béthouart
Parent CompanyIFD Group
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme

Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Yohji Yamamoto. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Pierre Béthouart

Reviews of Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme

Funny anecdote is that I carried a small sample spray with me one night to a friend's house. This friend and his friends don't care for colognes but I sprayed the one friend I liked the most with this. He proclaimed "Wow! I smell good!" which I later confirmed with him that he "wasn't kidding."

This is a different peppery and fruity smell than I'm used to. An aquatic with a dilute citrus accord in the beginning that meanders into a spicy watery note. It later sits upon a vetiver sofa laced with minute traces of suede in its fabric near the terminal. A pleasant fragrance but not worth the price of full bottles are fetching as of this writing ($135 for 100ml? c'mon! I know it's discontinued but really...)
18th June, 2008
Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme, begins with a quite unique sharp citrus accord — a very clean and precise citrus highlighted by a mild pepper note that adds some sophistication to the sharp cleanliness of the yuzu and mandarin. It is pleasant and charming. When the milder, more neutral middle notes enter, the fragrance settles down from its bright beginnings: Actually, it settles down too much. YY loses is momentum and offers, for basenotes, the barest hint of suede, geranium, cedar, and sandalwood. This fragrance just doesn’t hold up on my dry skin. In spite of that, I recognize that it is a very nice fragrance – one that is well refined and creatively constructed of very good ingredients. It is just too weak for me: Those who like their fragrances more subtle than I do might just find this an excellent one.
07th November, 2007
zr0e Show all reviews
I get L'eau D'issey PH and Armani Mania in the opening. It isn't my cup of tea and yet, still enjoyed wearing it.

18th April, 2007
Over the last few years, I have gone for the more classic 'man' smells, with hugo boss 'boss' perfume, and allure sport and more recently, marc jacobs, To me, all solid and 'safe' perfumes, Recently found this Yohji Yamamoto perfume, and it has apparently been performing steady sales here in the U.K, The first feeling provoced from this pour homme is a very mysterious kind of eastern smell, without the overpowering smell others flounder in, this perfume to me exhuberates arrogance in a bottle, and I love it! It has a distinct smell I cannot descibe, but I would reccomend anyone to try and get a sample of any sorts before buying, to me, this is a perfume to own! A definete arrow to your collection of perfume weaponry!
28th March, 2005

Add your review of Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme

Shop for Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme products online

Search Amazon for Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme

Member images of Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme

There are no member images of Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?

Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme News