Coeur de Vahiné (2004)

Coeur de Vahiné information

Year of Launch2004

HouseComptoir Sud Pacifique

About Coeur de Vahiné

Coeur de Vahiné is a feminine perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The scent was launched in 2004

Coeur de Vahiné fragrance notes

Reviews of Coeur de Vahiné

I always love this scent on a hot summer day. It is a wonderful floral fruit composition, but not the generic type so guilty of inundating the market, but a well crafted one.
It's name always summed it up for me "Les enfants du soleil" (Children of the sun), it makes me feel carefree, youthful, and gives me a sunny disposition.
Truly a masterpiece of the fruity/floral genre; what all the others could be if they were not envisioned for Lolita's, or 50 year-olds parading around as if they were coquettes.
22nd January, 2009
I have never really gotten along with fragrances that make you smell like a fruit bonbon. This is one of them.
Topped by the heavy vanilla and cream it amost makes my stomach hurt a little. It is also clearly noticable that is is a chaper fragrance meaning that the party is over only after a few minutes.
Maybe for a 13 year old but nothing for me.
10th January, 2009
Simple and sweet, Hawaiian Punch without the red dye. I first encountered Coeur under its original name: Les Enfants du Soleil. I detected an orange flavor to it, as well as caramelized milk, which I may have imagined. (When I sought it a few years later, it was hard to find: I only remembered "babies on a beach.") The word "enfants" may have put milk on my mind, but I probably sprayed it too close to the spot of Lait Sucre already on my arm.
29th December, 2006
For the first few seconds it was very nice, sparkling, fruity and sunny. But then it became way too sweet for me. Kind of like very sweet fruit punch. Then it faded pretty quickly, but didn't dry down to something nicer. Rather, it held on to it's overly sweet note even while disappearing.
05th March, 2006
Fruity and yummy, almost too girly, suitable for someone young, outgoing and flirty.
02nd March, 2006

Add your review of Coeur de Vahiné

Shop for Coeur de Vahiné products online

Search Amazon for Coeur de Vahiné

Member images of Coeur de Vahiné

There are no member images of Coeur de Vahiné yet. Why not be the first?