Vanille Cannelle (2003)
    by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Average Rating: 4

Based on 25 ratings

Vanille Cannelle information

Vanille Cannelle is a women's fragrance by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Vanille Cannelle

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Kukka's avatar

I love vanilla and I love cinnamon. Put them together and it smells like a sweet, STRONG cigar! My husband hated it. I'll stick with Vanille Abricot. Yum!

28 May, 2011

Tirreni's avatar

Wales Wales

My favourite winter fragrance! Lovely, soft, full vanilla and rounded, non-bitter cinnamon...yum! I only wish I could find a stockist here in the UK as my bottle's nearly finished!

27 September, 2009

cjkamm's avatar

Vanilla and cinnamon... a great warm scent. Sooooo many compliments on this one, people can't resist it! Love it so much I bought two.

15 July, 2009

rach2jlc's avatar

This one does feel like Christmas with the sweetness of vanilla balanced with the warm spice of cinammon. I'm wearing it today (in mid December) and it's getting me ready for the holidays to come!

Of the four or five CSP Vanilles I've tried, I like this one the best. Definitely not as versatile as some of the others, given that it really works best in wintertime, nevertheless it does have excellent richness, depth, and balance.

Definitely give this one a try if you are CSP fan, a vanilla fan, or a fan of cinammon.

09 December, 2007

pookerella's avatar

A nice warm spice scent. Glorious at Christmas. Delicious. A major hit at Christmas time, but adventurous enough for any season. Grab it soon; they are discontinuing it. Don't miss this experience if you love vanilla and cinnamon; you'll regret it!

19 May, 2007

scenteur7's avatar

Vanilla and cinnamon...need I say more? The vanilla is a light creamy note and the cinnamon is perfectly blended.

16 January, 2006