Vanille Cannelle (2003)

Vanille Cannelle information

Year of Launch2003

HouseComptoir Sud Pacifique

About Vanille Cannelle

Vanille Cannelle is a feminine perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Vanille Cannelle

Kukka Show all reviews
I love vanilla and I love cinnamon. Put them together and it smells like a sweet, STRONG cigar! My husband hated it. I'll stick with Vanille Abricot. Yum!
28th May, 2011
My favourite winter fragrance! Lovely, soft, full vanilla and rounded, non-bitter cinnamon...yum! I only wish I could find a stockist here in the UK as my bottle's nearly finished!
27th September, 2009
cjkamm Show all reviews
Vanilla and cinnamon... a great warm scent. Sooooo many compliments on this one, people can't resist it! Love it so much I bought two.
15th July, 2009
This one does feel like Christmas with the sweetness of vanilla balanced with the warm spice of cinammon. I'm wearing it today (in mid December) and it's getting me ready for the holidays to come!

Of the four or five CSP Vanilles I've tried, I like this one the best. Definitely not as versatile as some of the others, given that it really works best in wintertime, nevertheless it does have excellent richness, depth, and balance.

Definitely give this one a try if you are CSP fan, a vanilla fan, or a fan of cinammon.
09th December, 2007
A nice warm spice scent. Glorious at Christmas. Delicious. A major hit at Christmas time, but adventurous enough for any season. Grab it soon; they are discontinuing it. Don't miss this experience if you love vanilla and cinnamon; you'll regret it!
19th May, 2007
Vanilla and cinnamon...need I say more? The vanilla is a light creamy note and the cinnamon is perfectly blended.
16th January, 2006

Add your review of Vanille Cannelle

Shop for Vanille Cannelle products online

Search Amazon for Vanille Cannelle

Member images of Vanille Cannelle

There are no member images of Vanille Cannelle yet. Why not be the first?