Vita (2002)

Year of Launch2002

HouseBeth Terry Creative Universe
PerfumerBeth Terry

About Vita

Vita is a feminine perfume by Beth Terry Creative Universe. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Beth Terry

Vita fragrance notes

Reviews of Vita

kate13 Show all reviews
This fragrance smells pleasant. it is not great though. Just fruity, light and sweet. It would be good if it lasted longer. It seemed to have lasted only fifteen minutes! Which is kind of pointless...
17th December, 2006
I'm puzzled that this one is denoted with the women's symbol, as it smells perfectly unisex to me: A sparkling aroma that includes notes of rare teas, plum, blackcurrant, lily of the valley, and citrus (luckyscent.com), to me, Vita is all about grapefruit. This is what I want to reach for on a hot summer day, something that is fresh, invigorating, and easy-to-wear.
12th December, 2006
Smells a lot like one of those modern fruit juices with the juices of a bunch of different, sometimes exotic, fruits. Vita is a very sweet, happy, upbeat summery fragrance. I'm not very good at picking out fruit notes, but I'd say citrus and something earthier, juicy, and sweet. This one doesn't work for me, but that's not to say it's "bad." It just isn't my thing - too sweet with nothing that seems to hold it all together and toughen it up. Just pure fruit to my nose.
07th June, 2006

Add your review of Vita

Shop for Vita products online

Search Amazon for Vita

Member images of Vita

There are no member images of Vita yet. Why not be the first?