Average Rating:

Vita Fragrance notes

Teas, Blackcurrant, Plums, Lily of the Valley

Vita information

Vita is a women's fragrance by Beth Terry Creative Universe. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Vita

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

kate13's avatar

This fragrance smells pleasant. it is not great though. Just fruity, light and sweet. It would be good if it lasted longer. It seemed to have lasted only fifteen minutes! Which is kind of pointless...

17th December, 2006

scenteur7's avatar

I'm puzzled that this one is denoted with the women's symbol, as it smells perfectly unisex to me: A sparkling aroma that includes notes of rare teas, plum, blackcurrant, lily of the valley, and citrus (luckyscent.com), to me, Vita is all about grapefruit. This is what I want to reach for on a hot summer day, something that is fresh, invigorating, and easy-to-wear.

12th December, 2006

robyogi's avatar

Smells a lot like one of those modern fruit juices with the juices of a bunch of different, sometimes exotic, fruits. Vita is a very sweet, happy, upbeat summery fragrance. I'm not very good at picking out fruit notes, but I'd say citrus and something earthier, juicy, and sweet. This one doesn't work for me, but that's not to say it's "bad." It just isn't my thing - too sweet with nothing that seems to hold it all together and toughen it up. Just pure fruit to my nose.

07th June, 2006