Reaction Women (2005)

PackagingKenneth Cole
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Reaction Women

Reaction Women is a feminine perfume by Kenneth Cole. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Laurent Le Guernec. The bottle was designed by Kenneth Cole and Chad Lavigne

Reaction Women fragrance notes

Reviews of Reaction Women

I'm surprised to read all of the negative reviews! I can't absolutely say I am in love with this fragrance, but it is a nice, fresh floral good for everyday use. I have received many compliments since I have been wearing it. I've been wearing it in winter, but I think I will save it for a spring/summer fragrance.
02nd December, 2010
I liked the first citrus/fruity notes and the floral that came next but then it morphed on me. I got a powdery element and something I couldn't quite place except that it gave me a headache & made me feel nauseous. It's like I liked the dominant scent but the one/s behind it/complimenting it ruined it for me.
22nd July, 2010
Tony T Show all reviews
a swiss army clone done wrong. too sharp and too much musk.
07th April, 2010
I accidentally got some of this on my hands when rumaging through the fragrances at my local Marshalls store...anyway, I kept smelling "Eternity" by Calvin Klein. Sniffed my hands & sure enough - that's what Reaction Women smells like to me! It is a strong, sharp floral. I don't care for it. Just like Eternity, it smells pungent and un-natural. Not smooth at all.
31st January, 2007
This fragrnace is very pretty, not at all what I expected out of the sporty looking bottle. The florals aren't too overpowering and this is just a nice fresh scent.
14th October, 2006
The fragrance that smells better than it would appear. Smells like an icy mango mixed with peonies. Fresh and piercing, not overly floral. Makes my bathroom smell beautiful!
06th September, 2005

Add your review of Reaction Women

Shop for Reaction Women products online

Search Amazon for Reaction Women

Member images of Reaction Women

There are no member images of Reaction Women yet. Why not be the first?