Happy To Be (2005)
    by Clinique

Reviews of Happy To Be

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

shellygilbert's avatar
    shellygilbert

I was disappointed with this perfume. I like Happy and I adore Happy Heart, so when I saw a rollerball giftset with those two, plus Happy To Be, on sale I had to have it. I figured that Happy To Be would be another lovely floral fragrance, but was disappointed to sniff and get a slightly masculine fragrance. Oh well, they can't all smell like a million , right?

13 October, 2006

melissa1's avatar
    melissa1

This is my absolute favorite perfume from Clinique. This is the perfume to put you in a great mood. It smells so bright & fresh--in the beginning--then it changes into something very sweet. This is the perfume I use when I want to feel good, or just need to get out of a bad mood. I always use the shower gel (I'm starting to feel O.K.), then I apply the rich body lotion (today's not gonna be too bad), by the time I get to the perfume I'm Happy! The only down side is that the scent begins fading rather quickly, so I also carry a small size lotion for my hands.

02 August, 2006

cedriceccentric's avatar
    cedriceccentric
    Belgium Belgium

The first time I sampled Happy To Be it reminded me of a watered down version of Simply, maybe because of the pear and soya.
    Now, I get White Linen, not very strongly but they have definitively an accord in common. White Linen with a citrussy start and soya instaed of aldehydes. Both are crispy florals with a powdery base, Happy To Be is more dewy.
    Nice every day scent.

05 April, 2006

christykat's avatar
    christykat

This is my favourite Clinique fragrance. It's still a floral, but with a little something extra - a hint of fresh lemon is, I think, what does the trick. My boyfriend really likes it, too.

06 January, 2006

mrliberfarb's avatar
    mrliberfarb

I detect honey, and perhaps grapefruit, with a dash of lemon. Clinique has always had good quality scents, the only problem is that your daughter, mother, and best friend all probably own it as well. I prefered happy heart, but this isn't bad.

22 November, 2005