Happy To Be (2005)

Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Happy To Be

Happy To Be is a feminine perfume by Clinique. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Happy To Be

I was disappointed with this perfume. I like Happy and I adore Happy Heart, so when I saw a rollerball giftset with those two, plus Happy To Be, on sale I had to have it. I figured that Happy To Be would be another lovely floral fragrance, but was disappointed to sniff and get a slightly masculine fragrance. Oh well, they can't all smell like a million , right?
13th October, 2006
This is my absolute favorite perfume from Clinique. This is the perfume to put you in a great mood. It smells so bright & fresh--in the beginning--then it changes into something very sweet. This is the perfume I use when I want to feel good, or just need to get out of a bad mood. I always use the shower gel (I'm starting to feel O.K.), then I apply the rich body lotion (today's not gonna be too bad), by the time I get to the perfume I'm Happy! The only down side is that the scent begins fading rather quickly, so I also carry a small size lotion for my hands.
02nd August, 2006
The first time I sampled Happy To Be it reminded me of a watered down version of Simply, maybe because of the pear and soya.
Now, I get White Linen, not very strongly but they have definitively an accord in common. White Linen with a citrussy start and soya instaed of aldehydes. Both are crispy florals with a powdery base, Happy To Be is more dewy.
Nice every day scent.
05th April, 2006
This is my favourite Clinique fragrance. It's still a floral, but with a little something extra - a hint of fresh lemon is, I think, what does the trick. My boyfriend really likes it, too.
06th January, 2006
I detect honey, and perhaps grapefruit, with a dash of lemon. Clinique has always had good quality scents, the only problem is that your daughter, mother, and best friend all probably own it as well. I prefered happy heart, but this isn't bad.
22nd November, 2005

Add your review of Happy To Be

Shop for Happy To Be products online

Shop for Happy To Be at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Happy To Be

Member images of Happy To Be

There are no member images of Happy To Be yet. Why not be the first?