Par Amour Toujours (2005)
by Clarins

Par Amour Toujours information

Year of Launch2005

PerfumerRaphael Haury
PackagingFederico Restrepo
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Par Amour Toujours

Par Amour Toujours is a feminine perfume by Clarins. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Raphael Haury. The bottle was designed by Federico Restrepo

Par Amour Toujours fragrance notes

Reviews of Par Amour Toujours

Genre: Fruity Floral

By design or not, the citrus and berry notes that open Par Amour Toujours coalesce into a credible facsimile of litchi black tea. The crisp, spicy rose that dominates the ensuing development sustains a cheerful, sunny mood, but grows a little bit harsh and abrasive on prolonged exposure. After a couple hours worth of sweet citrus and rose Par Amour Toujours slips into a self-effacing drydown of mild, fruity musk.

In the vernal, transparent citrus-rose arena where Par Amour Toujours contends, I favor both L’Artisan Parfumeur’s Drôle de Rose and Parfums de Rosine’s Une Zeste de Rose for their more nuanced and three-dimensional floral accords, but with its wider distribution and lower price point Par Amour Toujours makes a serviceable mainstream alternative.

23rd June, 2014
Raspberries and roses, a match made in heaven! No staying power at all, at least I have to reapply very often and so my bottle is almost finished. I was terribly sorry to learn this was discontinued, I would have liked another bottle.
08th February, 2012
Yes, Par Amour Toujours is fruity and citrusy and sweet. All things I do like. But it lasts about 3 minutes on my skin and is gone! Poof! I am not happy.
27th May, 2011
I got citrus and light floral. Very subtle, very classy. I found it very fresh, but not particularly long lasting. A wonderful skin scent to wear during the spring and summer.
05th March, 2010
On me Par Amour smells like rosy cotton candy in the heat. I'm envious of what other reviewers said it smells like on them. Due to my experience, I'd never buy this. It's way too syrupy and sweet.
13th March, 2006
The top note of this young and sweet fragrance is 'candy conversation hearts'! ULTRA sweet! Shortly after wrist testing I washed with soap and water. Took another's nice! The base notes of this lovely fragrance are delicate. Reminds me of Clarins Elysium. Still, they've hit their target market: girls first attempt at wearing fragrance. Sweetly done!
04th March, 2006

Add your review of Par Amour Toujours

Shop for Par Amour Toujours products online

Shop for Par Amour Toujours at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Par Amour Toujours

Member images of Par Amour Toujours

There are no member images of Par Amour Toujours yet. Why not be the first?