Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson (1989)
by Revlon

Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson information

Year of Launch1989
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseRevlon
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc

About Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson

Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson is a feminine perfume by Revlon. The scent was launched in 1989

Reviews of Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson

This was the stuff, circa junior high. I was inordinately thrilled to get a bottle of this for my birthday from a "with-it" aunt. I wore it religiously most of my 8th grade year, and felt it was an integral part of my "cool cred" at school. I stumbled across the "travel bottle" of Electric Youth that came with my big bottle of it, a while back, and I gotta say, aside from the plastic floaty things and the coil of neon-hued plastic wound around the spray tube, this scent just isn't all I remembered it to be. Sweet, floral, and slight, it fails to excite me the way it did all of those years ago. But my white Reebok high-tops with the pink lining and laces? Those are still rockin', even today ;-)
21st July, 2008
Doesn't everyone remember wearing this if you're of the right age? It was just so cool to have the pink juice with the lightning bolt in the bottle. I remember this being so darn sweet...Can't imagine myself ever wearing something like this again!
14th October, 2006

Add your review of Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson

Shop for Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson products online

Search Amazon for Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson

Member images of Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson

There are no member images of Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson yet. Why not be the first?