Night Rhythms (1989)

HousePrince Matchabelli
Parent CompanyParfums de Coeur
Parent Company at launchUnilever > Chesebrough-Pond's

About Night Rhythms

Night Rhythms is a feminine perfume by Prince Matchabelli. The scent was launched in 1989

Reviews of Night Rhythms

My 15 year old scent. Loved it.
19th April, 2015
I registered just to write this post. My wife (then girlfrIend) use to wear this in high school. I loved it so much. We can't find it anymore right. But I found a scent that comes close! It's called Bodyology: Scarlett Kiss. You can find it at Target and sometimes Wal-Mart. Try it out.
20th December, 2014 (last edited: 22nd December, 2014)
I agree with stacybaby, I would spend a months salery on Night Rhythms if they would bring it back. I kind of did when I found out it was being discontinued, I bought up I bet 6 or 7 bottles. I haven't found ANYTHING I like as well since.
12th June, 2010
I loved Night Rhytms. I had a guy I liked in 9th grade and he loved to sit next to me in study hall due to my Night Rhythms Perfume. I really wish they would bring it back!!!
29th November, 2009
This was the best smelling perfume EVER! And I bought it at Wal-Mart! (Back in the early 90's.) It smelled better than anything I have spent 10x more on. I constantly had people telling me how great I smelled and asking what perfume I was wearing. I would not tell many people the name, so I would be the only one of my friends to smell that good. That's what I get for being hateful! It backfired. I guess it was not a big seller and they stopped making it. I had just started dating my now husband, and to this day he still remembers that perfume. I was in a restaurant last year and I ran into an ex-boyfriend I have not seen in years. He told me he remembered how great my hair always smelled. It was the Night Rhythms I always sprayed in my hair. It smelled so good men remember it 18 years later! If I found this perfume again, I would spend a months salary on bottles of it!
19th July, 2008
I loved this. If I could find it again I would probably buy it. I bought a few bottles of this back in the day.
20th April, 2007

Add your review of Night Rhythms

Shop for Night Rhythms products online

Search Amazon for Night Rhythms

Member images of Night Rhythms

There are no member images of Night Rhythms yet. Why not be the first?