Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri (1999)
by Acqua di Parma

Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri information

Year of Launch1999

HouseAcqua di Parma
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
Parent Company at launchAcqua di Parma

About Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri

Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri is a shared / unisex perfume by Acqua di Parma. The scent was launched in 1999

Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri fragrance notes

Reviews of Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri

This is a very candied orange and lemon, and a shot of sage that disappears quickly. There is some sweetness from the caramel, but it's an understated Coca Cola. There's a little bit of that Grey Flannel Oakmoss in the background to keep it from going too gourmand. This is a good contribution to the candy citrus style of fragrances.
22nd January, 2019
TeeEm Show all reviews
A beautiful perfume indeed
smells of citrus tree leaves and reminds me of my childhood.

I would wear this after a shower, in a sunny summer day.
It is not strong, very subtle skin scent, very low sillage, low longevity (top ups neened)

The review is based on a sample, so I wonder if the sample was a bit old (out of date)

07th January, 2018
Really not to my taste. I am a big fan of the original Colonia and citrus scents in general, but I cannot abide the orange scent/flavour found in Grand Marnier, Jaffa Cakes, and Terry's Chocolate Orange. This cologne evokes the same feelings in me and I had to scrub it off within 20 minutes of spraying. Sample went in the bin.
04th June, 2017
This scent is driving me crazy – it reminds me of something but I can’t think what! Maybe lemonade? I love that sharp zing you get when you peel an orange and you get the little bursts of juice from the peel. That’s what I get when I first spray this on. I also get a slightly green scent, with a hint of rose. I’m also getting the caramel. Really, this is such an unusual combination, what with all of those citrus notes with the caramel, but it works. And the cardamom adds a sort of spicy/herbal kick to this that I really like. It’s rather nice – this is another scent that would be great on a hot day after a nice cool shower, it’s so fresh smelling.
22nd October, 2016
This is probably the weakest chain of the Blu Mediterraneo line. However, it still manages to please me.

I somehow get an apricot vibe from it. And I like that. Nice opening, mediocre middle notes, and an unoriginal dry-down.

This is not an extra-ordinary citrus. Price/performance ratio is not gonna make you happy.

Longevity: 5/10
Scent: 6.5/10
Overall: 6ish/10

Barely thumbs up.
05th May, 2016
Plato Show all reviews
An uplifting citrus. For me, the petitgrain nimbly counterbalances the sweetness of the orange and caramel so that it does not become gourmand on my skin.
20th August, 2015

Add your review of Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri

Member images of Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri

There are no member images of Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri yet. Why not be the first?