Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri (1999)
by Acqua di Parma

Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri information

Year of Launch1999

HouseAcqua di Parma
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
Parent Company at launchAcqua di Parma

About Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri

Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri is a shared / unisex perfume by Acqua di Parma. The scent was launched in 1999

Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri fragrance notes

Reviews of Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri

This scent is driving me crazy – it reminds me of something but I can’t think what! Maybe lemonade? I love that sharp zing you get when you peel an orange and you get the little bursts of juice from the peel. That’s what I get when I first spray this on. I also get a slightly green scent, with a hint of rose. I’m also getting the caramel. Really, this is such an unusual combination, what with all of those citrus notes with the caramel, but it works. And the cardamom adds a sort of spicy/herbal kick to this that I really like. It’s rather nice – this is another scent that would be great on a hot day after a nice cool shower, it’s so fresh smelling.
22nd October, 2016
This is probably the weakest chain of the Blu Mediterraneo line. However, it still manages to please me.

I somehow get an apricot vibe from it. And I like that. Nice opening, mediocre middle notes, and an unoriginal dry-down.

This is not an extra-ordinary citrus. Price/performance ratio is not gonna make you happy.

Longevity: 5/10
Scent: 6.5/10
Overall: 6ish/10

Barely thumbs up.
05th May, 2016
Plato Show all reviews
An uplifting citrus. For me, the petitgrain nimbly counterbalances the sweetness of the orange and caramel so that it does not become gourmand on my skin.
20th August, 2015
Fitting very much in the Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo formula of "single note from a single region of Italy," Arancia di Capri is very much focused on the orange, again paired with a typical musk base. I cannot detect some of the other notes listed, except perhaps the bergamot, as as the opening / top is not so strictly a sweet orange, but also something a bit deeper and more bitter, and if only it that respect, it does have some balance, but on the whole, it's a bit too much orange for me without something at least equally as (if not more) interesting to pair it with.

I find the projection to be less than most ADPs, with the longevity about the same. Definitely ideal for casual usage, mainly on warm weather days. In general, not enough here to make me want to buy it--I'm not an authority on orange fragrances, but I imagine there has to be a cheaper near-equivalent. Nonetheless a pleasant, soft, mostly sweet orange scent.

6 out of 10
15th June, 2015
I was kind of so so about Colonia Essenza so I thought I'd spray this to try that bright blast of juicy orange everyone was talking about.

I didn't realize I'd be spraying orange hair spray that soon becomes just hair spray on my wrist.

Bad.
04th June, 2015
This is gorgeous. My last experience with a Blu scent was not so good (it gave me migraines). Attracted by the nice blue bottles, I tried again, supported by my boyfriends 11-year old twins. We quickly singled out this one as the yummiest, freshest orange and orange lemonade scent. Straightforward, relatively cheap, singular and simple but uplifting scent. Jollier and spritzier than Atelier Cologne, Orange Sanguine, less sophisticated than Malle's Bitter orange scent, Bigarade Concentree.
21st August, 2014

Add your review of Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri

Shop for Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri products online

Shop for Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri

Member images of Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri

There are no member images of Blu Mediterraneo Capri Orange / Arancia Di Capri yet. Why not be the first?