Acqua Chiara
by I Profumi di Firenze

Acqua Chiara information

HouseI Profumi di Firenze

About Acqua Chiara

Acqua Chiara is a feminine perfume by I Profumi di Firenze.

Reviews of Acqua Chiara

bbBD Show all reviews
A cross between a floral and an aquatic on steroids. Well constructed but not my kind of fragrance. Would appeal to those who like designer offerings but want higher quality.
04th February, 2009
I donít get much out of this scent. It does present white florals complete with a sharp spice element in there somewhere, but the whole presentation is quite muted to my nose. I do not find it especially pleasant ó nor even interesting. I pretty much have the same opinion of Acqua Chiara as calchic does: washed out, lacking in longevity, and too expensive for what it delivers. Not at all impressive.
15th October, 2007
I don't agree, I found the I profuma fragrances quite strong. Maybe that's my skintype. I tried Rosa di damasco, tuberosa d'autonno and talco delicata. They last very long, but all 3 scents are a bit sharp. Also, and maybe that's the type of house, a bit old fashioned like.
But I prefere I profumo more than L'artisan and gantier.
12th November, 2006
Very, very white flowery - gardenia, magnolia, jasmine, honeysuckle - with a shake of powder from what I suspect is the pomegranate flower. I would call this a very breezy take on the florals involved; just the gardenia and honeysuckle alone have the power to overwhelm, but they don't in this case. It's as though they're running at half-strength, which I think has more to do with the dilution of the notes rather than the notes themselves. I find all i Profumi di Firenze (iPdF) scents to be heavily alcoholy and this one is not an exception; the notes tend to come at you all in a huge rush upon application and then almost immediately calm down to subdued levels and then, several hours later, disappear so completely that you could have sworn you never applied fragrance at all. We're talking vanishing act here, in all seriousness. For this reason alone, I would recommend the iPdF line only with a very big caveat; the products are very expensive for you ultimately get in terms of quality and lasting power. I've had the same experience with the line's Iris di Firenze, Talco Delicato, Vaniglia de Madagascar and Limone de Sicilia scents, so I know it's not just an Acqua Chiara thing.
22nd September, 2005

Add your review of Acqua Chiara

Shop for Acqua Chiara products online

Search Amazon for Acqua Chiara

Member images of Acqua Chiara

There are no member images of Acqua Chiara yet. Why not be the first?