Fresh Citrus
by Pecksniff's

Fresh Citrus information

HousePecksniff's

About Fresh Citrus

Fresh Citrus is a masculine fragrance by Pecksniff's.

Fresh Citrus fragrance notes

Reviews of Fresh Citrus

This starts as a light and somewhat sweet citrus and ends up as a faint pleasant oakmoss. It is more important as part of my summer wardrobe, when heavy scents aren't part of the landscape.
03rd February, 2010
A citrus that's sweet but not too sweet and not very tart, sharp or overthetop. Smooth citrus like a margarita (but no boozy notes).
05th September, 2008
I wish the opening would remind me of Citrus Bigarrade – that would be good. I like the citrus in the opening very much until a few minutes into it when the lavender joins the citrus accord. This lavender in combination with citrus brings to my mind a comparison, all right, but I don’t think of Citrus Bigarrade – I think of Eternity for Men, which in my mind is not a good thing. The marine note in the middle is quite interesting and takes the fragrance away from Eternity, but I would like the marine note to be stronger. To my mind, the marine note, as it is, doesn’t make enough difference in the scent to warrant its being there. As with other Pecksniffs, I find the drydown very nice but too light and too short lived. Fresh Citrus is smooth and refined and complex. It’s not a bad scent but I don’t care for its combinations, and I think it has already been done.
18th May, 2008
Nice scent, reminiscent of Creed's Citrus Bigarade. But, I think this one has better longevity. Also, the addition of musk in the basenotes helps to keep it from feeling a little too sweet. So, if you can find a Pecksniff's stockist (which isn't always the easiest thing to do), this one is definitely worth the try. Nevertheless, I still don't like it as well as Pecksniff's Chypre Green.
17th December, 2006

Add your review of Fresh Citrus

Shop for Fresh Citrus products online

Pecksniff's Men's Fine Fragrance - Fresh Citrus 6.76 oz Shower Gel

End Date: Tuesday Apr-23-2019 20:32:44 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $9.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Fresh Citrus

There are no member images of Fresh Citrus yet. Why not be the first?