Chocolate Chip
    by Demeter Fragrance Library

Average Rating:

Chocolate Chip information

Chocolate Chip is a unisex fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Shop for Chocolate Chip products online

Reviews of Chocolate Chip

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

MrFragranceReview's avatar

This smells exactly like chocolate chip cookies. I was very surprised, it seems to capture the dough, butter, sugar and the chocolate. The longevity isn't very good and the sillage is not that great either, it stays close to the skin.

But as for the fragrance aiming at smelling like chocolate chip cookies it's spot on. My only gripe is that the chocolate can be a bit too sweet smelling like Hershey's but then again if you think about it....that's exactly what they put into chocolate chip cookies usually.

My girlfriend went nuts when I wore this once, she kept smelling me and saying "Is that chocolate chip cookies!? How do you smell like that? I want to eat you up!". She kind of freaked out in a good way when I showed her the cologne.

01st September, 2009

Maximiliani's avatar

This is actually quite realistic, I was entirely surprised. You can smell the chocolate and the butter and I guess the brown sugar batter too. Well done. My mother keeps pushing me to find a fragrance that smells like chocolate chip cookies, on the assumption that people would love it like they did in that movie with that angel or something.

My only gripe is that the cocoa is a tad sweet and reminds me of a fake chocolate factory ride at Hershey Park, and thus leans it closer to being a feminine fragrance for me, though, guys should try it and see how the girls react.

29 July, 2008

There’s not really too much I can say to describe this one except to say that it smells exactly like it is supposed to. Just like serving up a sheet of chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven. It even smells warm – I’d like to know how they do that. The various notes are there: baked sweet dough, chocolate, butter. They even provide a recipe on the bottle, but good gosh, is there that much butter – one cup – in a batch of chocolate chip cookies? Seems like an awful lot of fat.

24 May, 2008

• 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left:
    STARTING BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)