Cotton Candy (2004)

• Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Cotton Candy information

Cotton Candy is a unisex fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library. The scent was launched in 2004

Shop for Cotton Candy products online

Reviews of Cotton Candy

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.

morethanthree's avatar

Definitely a sweet and fruity cotton candy smell, however it is very short lived. For this common [and hard to mess up] scent, I'd go to cheaper brands and stick to the more unique one-of-a-kind scents that Demeter is well known for.

02 April, 2008

heartache's avatar

Great scent for a young lady. Both of my daughters and I are into perfume collecting and this is my 8yr old's favorite. Someone in their 30s like me might be able to pull this off if I put it on the run errands. Not a perfume I would wear formally.

18 March, 2007

hallospacegirl's avatar

Yummy! The first spritz smelled like something cotton candy-ish mixed with rubbing alcohol, but 2-3 minutes later, after the perfume settled, it smelled EXACTLY like cotton candy. Demeter, once again, has captured the scent perfectly. I enjoy this scent, because it's not cloyingly sweet. It's also not too strong, and stays close to the skin, and smells sweet, powdery and warm. It also lasts for quite a while, which is nice.

Obviously this scent is not for everyone, or for all occasions. But I think it'd be fun to use this to experiment and layer with.

30th January, 2007

ubuandibeme's avatar

Curiosity got the better of me...so...I tried this 'Cotton Candy' scent. Basically no suprises here. Sweet artificial vanilla with a hint of paper cone and plastic bag thrown in for authenticity! Interesting that someone may actually want to smell like this...but not me!

15 May, 2006