Cotton Candy (2004)

Year of Launch2004

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Cotton Candy

Cotton Candy is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Cotton Candy

Definitely a sweet and fruity cotton candy smell, however it is very short lived. For this common [and hard to mess up] scent, I'd go to cheaper brands and stick to the more unique one-of-a-kind scents that Demeter is well known for.
02nd April, 2008
Great scent for a young lady. Both of my daughters and I are into perfume collecting and this is my 8yr old's favorite. Someone in their 30s like me might be able to pull this off if I put it on the run errands. Not a perfume I would wear formally.
18th March, 2007
Yummy! The first spritz smelled like something cotton candy-ish mixed with rubbing alcohol, but 2-3 minutes later, after the perfume settled, it smelled EXACTLY like cotton candy. Demeter, once again, has captured the scent perfectly. I enjoy this scent, because it's not cloyingly sweet. It's also not too strong, and stays close to the skin, and smells sweet, powdery and warm. It also lasts for quite a while, which is nice.

Obviously this scent is not for everyone, or for all occasions. But I think it'd be fun to use this to experiment and layer with.
30th January, 2007
Curiosity got the better of tried this 'Cotton Candy' scent. Basically no suprises here. Sweet artificial vanilla with a hint of paper cone and plastic bag thrown in for authenticity! Interesting that someone may actually want to smell like this...but not me!
15th May, 2006

Add your review of Cotton Candy

Shop for Cotton Candy products online

Shop for Cotton Candy at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Cotton Candy

Member images of Cotton Candy

There are no member images of Cotton Candy yet. Why not be the first?