Riding Crop

Riding Crop information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Riding Crop

Riding Crop is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Riding Crop

One of my absolute favorites! As it says on the bottle, it smells like leather. However, there is a slightly floral undertone that I feel makes this a decidedly feminine scent. It's this little subtlety - like a glimpse of something secret - that makes me love this scent. I wear it often & I get compliments from those who get close enough to smell it, because its one flaw: after drydown, it becomes so subtle that you could miss it altogether.
23rd February, 2014
Demeter is so good at creating ultra-realistic single note fragrances that it really makes it hard to write an interesting review about one of their perfumes. Riding Crop smells just like you'd expect it to- it is a warm, manly fragrance that smells just like a piece of new leather. Smelling it immediately conjured up thoughts of walking into a boutique that is piled high with all sorts of new leather equestrian goods.

I think Riding Crop could be very useful to layer with if you are into that sort of thing. But, would I wear Riding Crop on its own? Probably not. If I'm gonna smell like leather, I think Le Labo's Santal 26 and Heeley's Cuir Pleine Fleur are much more wearable and stylish (at least for a woman).

Here's the lone note: leather.
02nd September, 2008

Add your review of Riding Crop

Shop for Riding Crop products online

Search Amazon for Riding Crop

Member images of Riding Crop

There are no member images of Riding Crop yet. Why not be the first?