Riding Crop
    by Demeter Fragrance Library

Average Rating:

Riding Crop information

Riding Crop is a unisex fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Riding Crop

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Demeter's avatar

One of my absolute favorites! As it says on the bottle, it smells like leather. However, there is a slightly floral undertone that I feel makes this a decidedly feminine scent. It's this little subtlety - like a glimpse of something secret - that makes me love this scent. I wear it often & I get compliments from those who get close enough to smell it, because its one flaw: after drydown, it becomes so subtle that you could miss it altogether.

23 February, 2014

Jemimagold's avatar

Demeter is so good at creating ultra-realistic single note fragrances that it really makes it hard to write an interesting review about one of their perfumes. Riding Crop smells just like you'd expect it to- it is a warm, manly fragrance that smells just like a piece of new leather. Smelling it immediately conjured up thoughts of walking into a boutique that is piled high with all sorts of new leather equestrian goods.

I think Riding Crop could be very useful to layer with if you are into that sort of thing. But, would I wear Riding Crop on its own? Probably not. If I'm gonna smell like leather, I think Le Labo's Santal 26 and Heeley's Cuir Pleine Fleur are much more wearable and stylish (at least for a woman).

Here's the lone note: leather.

02 September, 2008