Average Rating:

Saddle information

Saddle is a unisex fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Saddle

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

kankri's avatar

This was the first leather fragrance I ever smelled, and I do very much enjoy it, though I don't wear it often.

In the bottle and right after you put it on, you get a very very heavy burst of alcohol. I wonder why so many of Demeter's fragrances do this? Does it imply a strong alcohol or a low amount of fragrance oil? But I digress, let's move back onto the main topic: Saddle itself.

Like most of Demeter's fragrances, Saddle is one note and very simple. It is a sweet, clean leather. It reminds me of saddles (surprising, right?) and new work boots. I believe it would be quite good for layering under other fragrances for a little leather addition. However, this doesn't have much lasting power, maybe an hour or so. It also has poor sillage. In the end, not very interesting or special, but I would recommend this to anyone looking for a clean, simple leather.

04th January, 2013

Add your review of Saddle

Member images of Saddle

There are no member images of Saddle yet. Why not be the first?