Sport Jil Sander for Men (2005)
by Jil Sander

Sport Jil Sander for Men information

Year of Launch2005

HouseJil Sander
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Sport Jil Sander for Men

Sport Jil Sander for Men is a masculine fragrance by Jil Sander. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Sport Jil Sander for Men

Tony T Show all reviews
timkm hit it onn the head. very reluctant smelling. been there and done that a half dozen times at least. not even sporty or fresh. a waste of time completely!!
24th May, 2010
One of the reasons I write reviews is so that others don't have to make the same mistakes I have. Well, buying this fragrance blind was a mistake.

This is not a fragrance I would deem noteworthy in any way: not its smell, longevity, sillage, or any other characteristic that makes a scent worth exploring. Its quite simply fragrant water, both limp and transparent. Yes it has a citrus top, peppery middle, and wood base, but it manages to smell like almost nothing at all, and no number of sprays is too many with this one. Seriously do yourself a favor, and just keep on looking cause there's nothing much to see here. Order it and sold it on the 'bay within days.
02nd May, 2010
A lovely vibrant and sweet fragrance, just what I was looking for. It will be better for summer but who cares? I finally made a blind purchase that I can be really satisfied with. The top notes are quite bland and a little harsh and you think "oh here we go, I've smelled this hundreds of times before" but then the sweetness comes out in the middle notes and it is heavenly. This is probably a scent to wear in the late afternoon as you think about watching the sunset and of course, your first drink.
22nd December, 2009
The reviews for this one have been typically negative. I think it masquerades as your typical dime-a-dozen fresh scent-- but really I think it's better than the reputation it has received.

This is a very transparent, peppery smelling fragrance that shares something with the heartnotes of the old Boss #1. This fragrance doesn't try to tell a big longwinded story-- it keeps things brief. You smell it and it smells "clear"-- you don't associate any colors with the smell. This makes it a bit hard to describe. It also reminds me of a more stripped down version of one of my personal favorites, Joop Rococo for Men (from another German house, as is Boss). I find a commonality between these three German scents.

The bottle is cool. I think it's a sleeper.
27th October, 2007
Just picked this up for $15 at the Maxx without smelling it and I must say this was an excellent buy for me. I recently sampled Silver Mountain Water by CREED at neiman Marcus and I loved it, but was not in love with the price and also didn't like the fact that it smells similar to Unforgiveable by Sean John in its opening scents. Well, Sport Jil Sander has the same dry down as Sliver Mountain Water, and since I love that scent, I can now go and buy Unforgiveable and have 3 scents I totally love. This is my second Jil Sander and I must say I like her style. The scents are different enough yet familiar and well done. Highly recommended.
31st March, 2007
I've been a fan of Jil Sander's menswear since the first collections in the late 1990's, so I always eagerly test her fragrances hoping that they'll be as good as her fashion. So far, they've all been disappointments, from Man, Pure Man, Feeling Man, all the way to Sun Man. Sport Man is unfortunately no different; while the packaging is very Jil (clean, simple, ultra-modern) the juice is the same sort of boring, fresh, aquatic, sporty garbage that can be had from any 2 dozen designers or 5 dozen drug store fragrances on the market. It's not a BAD scent, just completely lacks any backbone or innovation to set it apart from the herd. Not worthy of the name on the bottle.
18th March, 2007

Add your review of Sport Jil Sander for Men

Shop for Sport Jil Sander for Men products online

Shop for Sport Jil Sander for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Sport Jil Sander for Men

Member images of Sport Jil Sander for Men

There are no member images of Sport Jil Sander for Men yet. Why not be the first?