Incanto Dream (2005)

PackagingSerge Mansau
PackagingSylvie de France
Parent CompanyFerragamo Group

About Incanto Dream

Incanto Dream is a feminine perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Laurent Bruyère. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France and Serge Mansau

Incanto Dream fragrance notes

Reviews of Incanto Dream

Although Incanto Dream is a fruity/ floral, it smells completly different from Incanto Charms. It is softer than Charms but still has a fresh and clean smelling scent. I smell apple, musk, and a little bit of pineapple mixed with some peony and freesia (I do not smell the mango in it at all). This scent also reminds me of spring/ summer time but could be worn year round with no problem. It is definately a feminine fragrance that is a bit flirty. Dream is the perfect name for this fragrance because al the notes blend well together and smell somewhat dreamy...it is crisp and fresh and smells sooooo good. It lasts a long time on me but it remains close to the skin. I love the Incanto line and I enjoy wearing all of them.
30th December, 2008
It is too sweet for me, on my skin is a lot sweeter than on paper. Although grapefruit is not listed it is the only smell I got on my skin. No top notes, middle, base, just grapefruit all over. I so wanted to like this one, I even bought a small bottle. It is not a terrible scent it is just so NOT me.
14th June, 2008
I got the full-size after smelling a sample on paper. On paper, this scent stayed for 2 days, starting off fresh and sweet, and ending on a pure pineapple note.

I decided to get it because it smelled so fresh, so pure, so lovely. (And plus, it had personal meaning... long story.) Anyway, on me, this is a lovely smelling scent that is very top-note reliant. It's fresh and zesty, somewhat sweet without being cloying, and I can smell pineapple and something citrus (even though it's not listed as one of the notes).

Unfortunately... this perfume lasts literally 1 minute on me. No staying power at all. I spray my wrists and 1 minute later, I cannot smell anything but a faint, faint ghost of a base-note scent. I spray 5-6 spritzes on myself and my clothes before going outside, and it's gone in 5 minutes. Maybe it's because I'm wearing it in winter... I shall put this perfume in temporary hiatus and definitely bring it out again in the summertime.

This lack of staying power is a pity, because scent-wise, Incanto Dream smells great. Maybe it just refuses to cling to me, or maybe it's the winter that's doing it. I really want to be able to wear this for more than 1 minute, haha.
25th January, 2007
Very pretty, very girly scent that has plenty of flowery semi-sweet goodness to go around for everyone.
It’s fresh at the opening without being boozy/airy/sharp, and it has a clean feel to it throughout its entire run, even if it’s in a give and take with all the flowers, and this cleanliness isn’t like a dishwashing clean: it’s more like a cute, little whimsical guest fruity soap.
At first I also thought about the dready Escadas limited eds, but here the sweetness if very toned down, something I very appreciate and value. Nice. Might be the best Incanto yet.
10th November, 2006
LOVE this. My new favourite. Fresh, sparkling, dreamy. Fuzzy peach and just gourgeous. My daughter took it. I have to get more.
24th August, 2006
Pretty floral with pineapple, pink lady apple, mango, white florals and just a hint of musk. The apple note is very realistic. The pineapple mixes wonderfully with the mango and apple. If Light Blue didn't work for you, you will probably enjoy this. This is long-lasting with sillage that lies very close to the skin. This is mostly one-dimensional, as it stays the same from opening until it wears off. I find this enjoyable and very relaxing, but I will not be purchasing a full size bottle.
31st March, 2006

Add your review of Incanto Dream

Shop for Incanto Dream products online

Shop for Incanto Dream at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Incanto Dream

Member images of Incanto Dream

There are no member images of Incanto Dream yet. Why not be the first?