White Floral
by Pecksniff's

White Floral information

About White Floral

White Floral is a feminine perfume by Pecksniff's.

White Floral fragrance notes

Reviews of White Floral

chengfun Show all reviews
This reminds me very much of Giorgio by Giorgio Beverly Hills, very 80s and very loud. Worse, it smells cheap to me. Not my cup of tea.
10th December, 2008
Seems like a very generic white floral fragrance – Pecksniff’s lists orange blossom, bergamot, ylang ylang, gardenia, tuberose, and jasmine. I’m not sure I can smell any of the individual notes except for the bergamot and the jasmine, and it’s a non-indolic jasmine at that. The top notes and the middle notes sort of act as one: I get both levels from the very first and about the only way I can identify the middle when it appears is that I kind of miss the bergamot. For the base I get a cedarwood, moss, and leftover floral in a pleasant skin scent. It has moderate sillage until the drydown where it becomes even softer. It seems to have decent longevity. These are good accords but there is nothing distinctive or special about it: White Floral is an okay fragrance, but it is too predictable and generic.
23rd August, 2008
White Floral by Pecksniff can only be described as "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly". I'll begin with the good. High quality product here, potent too - with longevity and sillage to spare. The bad, for me, is the note of ylang-ylang. It is cloying here and pretty much what I call the death note of this bouquet. The ugly? Well, this one comes off like a public restroom air freshener. Almost toxic like in it's character. It's not nice.
15th October, 2007

Add your review of White Floral

Shop for White Floral products online

Search Amazon for White Floral

Member images of White Floral

There are no member images of White Floral yet. Why not be the first?