Natural Floral
by Pecksniff's

Natural Floral information

HousePecksniff's

About Natural Floral

Natural Floral is a feminine perfume by Pecksniff's.

Reviews of Natural Floral

I get a bit of ylang-ylang but not much else. Boring.
05th September, 2008
I get more green / citrus than floral, of course, I’ll admit that my skin often devours floral notes rather than letting them float away. The green accord that I get would be much improved if there were more of a floral feeling to give it more depth and interest. Alone, it’s rather boring and linear. After an hour, I get an identifiable gardenia note and possibly a geranium note, but they don’t seem to have much tenacity. I have a difficult time believing the extensive list of various notes that is listed in the pyramid because, neither on paper nor on my skin, do I get anything but a nice, unexciting green that is touched with citrus and haunted by a couple of transitory floral ghosts. As usual with Pecksniff’s (this is the eleventh Pecksniff fragrance I’ve reviewed), the base has little potency or longevity on my skin.

Natural Floral leaves me a bit confused: I certainly wouldn’t argue with the “natural” part of the name, although I don’t know if it is “natural”; but I don’t get the strong florals that are suggested… my least favorite Pecksniff’s fragrance…
23rd August, 2008

Add your review of Natural Floral

Shop for Natural Floral products online

Pecksniff's Women's Fine Fragrance - Natural Floral 250ml Ultra Nourishing

End Date: Saturday May-4-2019 16:01:41 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $61.06
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Natural Floral

There are no member images of Natural Floral yet. Why not be the first?