Boss in Motion Edition Green (2005)
    by Hugo Boss

Average Rating: 3

Based on 12 ratings

Boss in Motion Edition Green Fragrance Notes

Boss in Motion Edition Green information

Boss in Motion Edition Green is a men's fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2005 and the bottle was designed by Simon Hill

Reviews of Boss in Motion Edition Green

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

mjcr's avatar

I really like this. I bought it when it first came out and have recently rediscovered it. This is most definitely not a fresh, aquatic or sporty scent that perhaps the packaging and marketing implies. On my skin I get a lot of the 'living cognac' note and the woods in the base softened by a little patchouli. It comes across as surprisingly masculine rather than weak and insipid. It's boozy and slightly leathery while the tangerine in the top notes keeps it from becoming too heavy. It doesn't last long I'm afraid but overall much better than I expected.

07 September, 2010

vdxxl's avatar

Romania Romania

I don't get all the notes in this, but to me it smells like green notes and jasmine, which is yet very sensual for men. Especially in the spring.

29 March, 2009

SirSlarty's avatar

A less fruity version of the original. More muskier with a touch of spiced cedar.

18 January, 2009

CoL's avatar

Similar to the original Boss in Motion but greener, hence the colour I suppose! Unlike the BiM Blue edition, its much heavier, almost cloying so I think best suited for evening wear. Also very sutiable for autumn/winter use IMO. Me likes!

12 August, 2005

Add your review of Boss in Motion Edition Green

Search for on eBay United States

BOSS IN MOTION GREEN EDITION EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 40ML
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 3 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)