Boss in Motion Edition Green (2005)
by Hugo Boss

Boss in Motion Edition Green information

Year of Launch2005

HouseHugo Boss
PackagingSimon Hill
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Boss in Motion Edition Green

Boss in Motion Edition Green is a masculine fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2005 and the bottle was designed by Simon Hill

Boss in Motion Edition Green fragrance notes

Reviews of Boss in Motion Edition Green

mjcr Show all reviews
I really like this. I bought it when it first came out and have recently rediscovered it. This is most definitely not a fresh, aquatic or sporty scent that perhaps the packaging and marketing implies. On my skin I get a lot of the 'living cognac' note and the woods in the base softened by a little patchouli. It comes across as surprisingly masculine rather than weak and insipid. It's boozy and slightly leathery while the tangerine in the top notes keeps it from becoming too heavy. It doesn't last long I'm afraid but overall much better than I expected.
07th September, 2010
I don't get all the notes in this, but to me it smells like green notes and jasmine, which is yet very sensual for men. Especially in the spring.
29th March, 2009
A less fruity version of the original. More muskier with a touch of spiced cedar.
18th January, 2009
CoL Show all reviews
Similar to the original Boss in Motion but greener, hence the colour I suppose! Unlike the BiM Blue edition, its much heavier, almost cloying so I think best suited for evening wear. Also very sutiable for autumn/winter use IMO. Me likes!
12th August, 2005

Add your review of Boss in Motion Edition Green

Shop for Boss in Motion Edition Green products online

Search Amazon for Boss in Motion Edition Green

Member images of Boss in Motion Edition Green

There are no member images of Boss in Motion Edition Green yet. Why not be the first?