Joop! Jump (2005)

50ml EdT
    100ml EdT
    50ml EdT

Reviews of Joop! Jump

Showing 1 to 6 of 41 reviews.

rbaker's avatar

Citrus, caraway and green herbs are all right an opening, but quite synthetic and a bit thin. On my skin this scent improves with the drydown, with a decent coriander emerging. The base is a mix of white musk and tonka, which are of decent quality. A middle-of-the-road aromatic fragrance but with good silage, excellent projection and seven hours if longevity.

07 March, 2014

The opening – rosemary, caraway, grapefruit – comes across to me as a little aromatic and a lot synthetic, but it is not unpleasant. I’m not sure that I actually smell rosemary or caraway or grapefruit, but I do get an impression of them. I get the same result from the heart notes: I can’t identify the coriander or heliotrope but I get a strong synthetic vibe. Ditto for the base…

Joop! Jump has a lot generic and synthetic going for it, but it is not too sweet, it’s a bit fresh, and I just don’t dislike it as much as I probably should.

09 February, 2014

MrMookie's avatar

Heliotropic

I got it today from my kids! i was always ignoring Jump by its cheap image (green JUMP on the blue bottle) i always thought this one to be a moderate sweet youngsters fragrance but was wrong its not only for the kiddies.

I was suprised by the fresh grapefruit and other fruit opening of 1 minute then touching the macho sweet side but inoffensive in anyway the first blst was right spot on.
    The heliotrope is dancing together with the tonka bean and in this way its from the mid after 5 minutes a warm sweet and joyfull scent. Its not complicated by all means and also not groundbreaking but it wil be a nice scent wearing on a party or for a romantic meeting. People will give you compliments.
    Its a good little brother of Joop pour homme and Joop Nightflight. It has the freshness of Nightflight and the warmth and sweetness of Pour Homme.
    The sillage is not as much as pour homme
    I give it a positive review i like it and it makes me happy wearing it and thats also a good sign.
    Sprayed 5 sprays on my chest and on my wrists and i smell myself from time to time and its very ok!

Joop Jump : Jump of joy? or Jump of Building?
    My verdict - Small jump of joy

Pros: Very easy on the nose great compliments
    Cons:

24 August, 2013

Mandrake's avatar

Venezuela Venezuela

Smell good and dutiful, I personally like it better than nightflight. The vodka gives it a nice touch and tonka oil though look a bit heavy, making somewhat intense fragrance and not as fresh as it is announced, I think it would behave very well in very hot days there. Jovial, with superb projection and longevity as we are used to the house Joop!

18 January, 2013

OCNBreeze7's avatar

I am a Joop fan..!! Jump on the bandwagon...

You guys know I like finding the great scent from a blind buy... As one of my former supervisors once said, "sometimes you get the bear... and sometimes the bear gets you..." With Jump, I think I got the bear. The fragrance is definitely unique and easy on the nose. The beginning notes are those of spice, sugar, vanilla, and floral and then settling down to a nice smooth aquatic, clean, sweet (but not too sweet) fragrance that is masculine and unique. Almost addictive...

My first Joop purchase was a the Original Joop some years ago and was initially turned off on how strong that fragrance was. I was hesitant with Jump, but found the reviews (and price) worth a try. I am pleasantly surprised. While the projection is good, it is not overpowering. Very easy on the nose and not offensive. I have one the fragrance once and received compliments and curiosity of the fragrance. Definitely scoring in the Wow Factor.

The longevity is above average, lasting about 6+ hours on the skin and a little longer on my shirtsleeve. The beauty of the fragrance is the versatility. You pick up various notes that will blend well with any time of year and any occasion. The fragrance is really good. The bottle is easy designed, cooly (is that a word?) designed that fits the hand perfectly. It is also well packaged. You can really tell if the manufacture wants to sell "top shelf" by the packaging. Great job, Joop..!! The current deal on Amazon is just under $30.00 for a large bottle with Free Shipping. You can't beat that..!! For the avid collector, and those that need a versatile fragrance, add Jump to your collection.

Not sure where Jump falls in my collection, probably just outside the Top 10 - but, I like it and recommend/suggest adding to your collection.

All things considered, I give Joop Jump 4.3 stars out of 5. Bottom line - the scent is fantastic, it has potential "Wow Factor", longevity is above average, and the deal is fantastic. I definitely recommend adding to your collection. Someone made a difference in your life - pass it on...

08 November, 2012

The_Cologneist's avatar

Decent, just very decent. Joop Jump is a bit of a skin scent to me, though I cannot be so certain as I have only worn this one twice. With that said, I cannot really give a full in depth review, but I can tell you what I get from it. Fortunately, the first wearing smelled the same as the second, which is good, so I know that what I got out of it is what it is on my skin. The opening gives me a slightly herbal, but mostly citrus start, smells a bit cheap honestly. The more it dries down, the nicer it becomes. In the middle notes, which take over about 20 minutes after the initial spray.. I get this tomato leaf like accord, only smoother, along with heliotrope, and some creaminess from the tonka bean. It dies down this way, but more emphasis on the tonka, and less on the interesting mid notes. It has this sort of cheap aquatic note throughout the middle and base, the same note that I find in a lot of fragrances. It almost smells like "wet dog". It isn't so much noticeable unless you go searching for it, which is something my nose has been known to do xD

Overall, it is just ok. I think for your buck, 25 dollar-ish range, you can do better.

02 June, 2012

• 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 4 days
    STARTING BID
    (Shipping from United States)
    Men & Women Perfume Fragrance 3.4 Fl. Oz Brand New Sealed in Box Cologne Perfume
    • Time Left: 15 days
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 2 days
    STARTING BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from Hong Kong)
    Brand New 140689 Joop! Jump By Joop!
    • Time Left: 29 days