Joop! Jump (2005)

PerfumerSophie Labbé
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Joop! Jump

Joop! Jump is a masculine fragrance by Joop!. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sophie Labbé

Reviews of Joop! Jump

TeeEm Show all reviews
I bought it in 2017 at knockdown price just to try...
Light, sweet, non citrus, synthetic smell, cheap, innoffensive
Low longevity and low projection, I sprayed it on my bed covers on a daily basis until it run out!
Happy days
06th January, 2018
Smells great but in a really good smelling hair conditioner or lotion kind of way. Not refined by any means by still pleasant and fun. Can really smell the Nightflight DNA in Jump, makes me think this is their daytime version of that scent.
29th February, 2016
OK if you like Bogart homme you'll love this..I bought it thinking from the reviews it would be a lovely fresh summer aquatic type edt perfect for work but o my God far from it...it sticks to you like glue,cloying away. Hard to get rid of it really. Like I said if you like oriental types smells you will love it.think of jpg but extreme..
08th February, 2016
Salutation.

The opening is sharp but fresh and aromatic.definitely young and modern.everyone in my family loves it.in my openion one of the best JOOP fragrances.

If you feel a bit blue some day i recommend you try for this cologne because it is really joyful.everytime i wear it i am feeling carefree and cheerful!

perfect balance of notes.it is suitbale for everyday/office use in hot days but not for special occasions.the price is convenient.the longevity is +6 hours on my skin.

6.75/10
11th May, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
Citrus, caraway and green herbs are all right an opening, but quite synthetic and a bit thin. On my skin this scent improves with the drydown, with a decent coriander emerging. The base is a mix of white musk and tonka, which are of decent quality. A middle-of-the-road aromatic fragrance but with good silage, excellent projection and seven hours if longevity.
07th March, 2014
The opening – rosemary, caraway, grapefruit – comes across to me as a little aromatic and a lot synthetic, but it is not unpleasant. I’m not sure that I actually smell rosemary or caraway or grapefruit, but I do get an impression of them. I get the same result from the heart notes: I can’t identify the coriander or heliotrope but I get a strong synthetic vibe. Ditto for the base…

Joop! Jump has a lot generic and synthetic going for it, but it is not too sweet, it’s a bit fresh, and I just don’t dislike it as much as I probably should.
09th February, 2014

Add your review of Joop! Jump

Shop for Joop! Jump products online

Shop for Joop! Jump at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Joop! Jump

Member images of Joop! Jump

There are no member images of Joop! Jump yet. Why not be the first?