SummerbyKenzo (2005)

HouseKenzo
PerfumerAntoine Lie
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About SummerbyKenzo

SummerbyKenzo is a feminine perfume by Kenzo. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Lie

Reviews of SummerbyKenzo

After an initial blast of alcohol, white flower sweetness underscored by smoky musk-
28th June, 2010
I tried both this and Eternity Summer within a couple days apart and first like them both. I went back and tried Kenzo Summer again- Do not like the strong first shot of mimosa. It is way to strong. If you are looking for a light summer frag I would choose the Eternity.
24th February, 2010
Nice. A pretty, fuzzy and YOUNG scent. This might very well be from the "love's" scent line. Just a soft, uncomplicated mimosa scent.
20th June, 2009
A dear BaseNoter sent me a sample of this beauty when I babbled on about loving mimosa. And Summer is eminently babble-worthy - the opening mimosa is soft but very evocative with - as Nukapai says - more than a hint of honeysuckle. On me Summer dries down quickly to a longlasting stroll through a mid summer garden by the sea!
07th May, 2009
Smells like sunscreen with a yellow/powdery dry-down. You either like the sunscreen thing, or you don't. I didn't like the idea at first, but I've grown to appreciate it. It's definitely a comfortable, day-wearable scent that's at least a little bit interesting.
04th December, 2008
Very summery and sunny to me. I loved the soft almondy, milk and musk notes but the only thing that bothered me was an initial over-flowery note that made me feel like a walking air freshener but soon dried down. That and the fact that this perfume didn't last very long at all on my skin. Unfortunately I dropped and smashed my bottle on the bathroom floor a couple of weeks ago and lost about 70 ml of this stuff in one go! :(
15th November, 2008

Add your review of SummerbyKenzo

Shop for SummerbyKenzo products online

Shop for SummerbyKenzo at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for SummerbyKenzo

Member images of SummerbyKenzo

There are no member images of SummerbyKenzo yet. Why not be the first?