Paris Hilton for Men (2005)
by Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton for Men information

Year of Launch2005
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseParis Hilton
Parent CompanyParlux

About Paris Hilton for Men

Paris Hilton for Men is a masculine fragrance by Paris Hilton. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Paris Hilton for Men

Katana Show all reviews
Well, It is done, my Paris Hilton Men's collection is now complete. I tried it in Gordman's, walked around for about 1/2 an hour deciding if I liked it enough to spend 10 bucks on it, and, the answer was yes. Two hours later I still have a slight whiff of it on the back of my hand and it is still pretty nice indeed. I have Just Me, which I like a lot and have gotten several compliments on, I have Heir, which I find "ok" but have gotten compliments on , and now, I have Paris Hilton for Men as well - wiill give it a full wearing tomorrow and see what happens I will be around several women so I will see if the Paris Hilton streak of never fail female compliments keeps going. For the record, I don't smell cucumber at all, but definately melons, a bit like the same initial melon scent in Adidas Fresh Impact (probably came from the same synthetic melon patch) and yes a bit of mango is also present. I totally get the fruit bowl comparison I have seen in other reviews. All in all, seriously, young guys especially-have a lark spend a few bucks and I can almost guarantee some woman in your life or one that just passes by is going to notice this.
08th October, 2014
Don't let the name on the bottle fool you. This colonge is the real deal. Crisp, Clean, light, sweet smelling. Like some of the other posters said, women are attracted to this one. Can be worn by a younger man, or someone who can project themselves to be youthful, exuberant, full of life. A daytime scent, great for a lunch date, or bunch.
27th August, 2014
Shamefully I got this fragrance at a discount store on a blind buy that my friend raves about. Apparently girls go crazy over this juice and he sports it all the time. It is like a sweeter lighter version of cool water and actually isn't that bad. It's better than some of the cheap crap out there and it definitely mixes things up for casual dates.
15th March, 2014
Irritating

very very sweet. like molten sugar in water melon. sinus inducing.

29th August, 2013
Meh...

A fruity scent with some woody base notes. But in an hour I would forget I'm even wearing it. If a fragrance smells great, but nobody smells it; does it smell at all?

Pros: Inexpensive
Cons: Poor projection, Poor longevity

02nd July, 2013
del Show all reviews
This one doesn’t need a lengthy detailed review: Paris Hilton for Men is a simple and casual scent that smells like a fresh fruit. A little sweet and light, well-suited for warmer months – a comforting wear when lounging around the house. The longevity is decent, and the projection is nice for the first couple of hours before becoming a skin-scent.

Paris Hilton for Men might find a place in my wardrobe if I was younger. Definitely not a bad fragrance for the price.
28th April, 2013

Add your review of Paris Hilton for Men

Shop for Paris Hilton for Men products online

Shop for Paris Hilton for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Paris Hilton for Men

Member images of Paris Hilton for Men

There are no member images of Paris Hilton for Men yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Paris Hilton for Men