Kenneth Cole Signature (2005)
by Kenneth Cole

Kenneth Cole Signature information

Year of Launch2005

HouseKenneth Cole
PackagingChad Lavigne
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Kenneth Cole Signature

Kenneth Cole Signature is a masculine fragrance by Kenneth Cole. The scent was launched in 2005 and the bottle was designed by Chad Lavigne

Reviews of Kenneth Cole Signature

Was fortunate enough to get this at a deep discount from a local fragrance kiosk. KCS is masculine, woody, warm, embraced with a nice dose of amber and patchouli. A feel-good fragrance that's dignified and dependable.
30th December, 2016
A nice ambery fragrance from Kenneth Cole that shows that this designer fragrance house does occasionally produce a solid scent... Even if it is for nothing more than work or casual wear you will fell slightly sophisticated wearing this than say other mainstream generic scents. Decent staying power as well... Great online pricing... Enjoy!
26th July, 2016
On my skin, notes like Tonka Bean and Amber shine hard. But, this opens nicely with what I think smells like hot black tea, and then into this wood, but parallel to the Tonka. And then, a segue into cardamom, and later, what I think is patchouli, and maybe an authentic musk. It ends, way after the party, with this animalistic situation that I don't hate. Excellent sillage, and it keeps the right amount of power throughout the day, nothing obnoxious. Maybe my new "signature" scent, because I think KC got it right with this one.
12th April, 2016
Not offensive, but slightly boring, and slightly girly. Apples and spicy for a few secs if I can recall(has been maybe 9yrs since I owned it). Wouldn't buy again.
15th February, 2016
Of the Kenneth Cole line of fragrances this is my favorite. Not exactly saying that I'm a huge fan of Kenneth Cole fragrances, but this is by far more pleasing to my nose.

It's more mature than Reaction, but doesn't make me smell like an old man. It's woody, fresh, a little sweet with a touch of spice. I love it.

This was my first foray in designer fragrances not too long after it was released. As I've gotten older it actually smells better to me (and others) than when I purchased it.
02nd December, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
one of the top designer frags. i think it's being discontinued as the prices are approaching 100 bucks on ebay. very sexy aromatic/fougere. great longevity and projection. one of my few loves of about 5 years ago.the yuzu/bergamot opening remains throughout to give it a fresh but classy sexy fresh drydown. top of the line stuff here. get it before it's gone!!!
30th January, 2013

Add your review of Kenneth Cole Signature

Shop for Kenneth Cole Signature products online

Shop for Kenneth Cole Signature at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Kenneth Cole Signature

Member images of Kenneth Cole Signature

There are no member images of Kenneth Cole Signature yet. Why not be the first?