Kenneth Cole Signature (2005)
by Kenneth Cole

Kenneth Cole Signature information

Year of Launch2005

HouseKenneth Cole
PackagingChad Lavigne
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Kenneth Cole Signature

Kenneth Cole Signature is a masculine fragrance by Kenneth Cole. The scent was launched in 2005 and the bottle was designed by Chad Lavigne

Reviews of Kenneth Cole Signature

Of the Kenneth Cole line of fragrances this is my favorite. Not exactly saying that I'm a huge fan of Kenneth Cole fragrances, but this is by far more pleasing to my nose.

It's more mature than Reaction, but doesn't make me smell like an old man. It's woody, fresh, a little sweet with a touch of spice. I love it.

This was my first foray in designer fragrances not too long after it was released. As I've gotten older it actually smells better to me (and others) than when I purchased it.
02nd December, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
one of the top designer frags. i think it's being discontinued as the prices are approaching 100 bucks on ebay. very sexy aromatic/fougere. great longevity and projection. one of my few loves of about 5 years ago.the yuzu/bergamot opening remains throughout to give it a fresh but classy sexy fresh drydown. top of the line stuff here. get it before it's gone!!!
30th January, 2013
A fairly standard designer smellalike. It's got that popular topnote mix that combines grape bubblegum, lavender, and mint. As such, it's kind of like your average "blue" aquatic, but minus the metallic chemical freshness of Bulgari Aqua or Bleu de Chanel.

Given time, it ends up as a mix of quiet green herbs and liquid bleach. If that sounds awful, it is, but bear in mind that it's that same ubiquitous bleachy ammonia note that hundreds of aquatics use, so it's not worse than all the rest, if you're in to that sort of thing (or simply not paying attention), which millions of men are.

As a matter of principle, I give an automatic thumbs down to anything with that bleachy ammonia smell, Signature included, but I should say that, for fans of herbal aquatics that smell like everything else, Signature at least keeps the offending notes fairly buried.
02nd November, 2012
I understand all the neutrals here.
I agree, the longevity is poor.
Other then that, I think this is a very nice frag.
Yes, it does have the "Kenneth Cole" base of Reaction.
But it is fresh and woodsy.
A bit like Mario Valentino's Ocean Rain met Cole's Reaction.
It is non-offending and no silage monster by any means.
But it still has some nice quality notes. Wears very close to the skin.
Like other's I wish it lasted more than the 2 or 3 hours I get from it.
But those few hours are very enjoyable indeed so a thumbs up for a short but nice experience.

20th July, 2012
One of the first fragrances I owned.. thought it smelled good at the time. Still do, but it does smell kind of cheap..

Its boring and uninspired, woodsy.. and lasts about 30 min. on my skin. over applying it does not help and actually helps reveals itself as a cheap fragrance with a renowned name on it.. the note pyramid reminds me of an over hyped B movie.. excellent on paper, ridiculous in execution.

would not buy again, but its alright if you don't want to impress and want to enjoy a mediocre scent for about half an hour.
18th December, 2009
I love the sweet/sharp contrast in this cologne. However, a supervisor at work once recoiled and asked, "What's that stuff you're wearing?" She cupped her hand over her mouth and nose while asking. I have been very reluctant to wear this ever since. Maybe it does come across as harsh to others. I don't know what to say.
29th November, 2009

Add your review of Kenneth Cole Signature

Shop for Kenneth Cole Signature products online

Shop for Kenneth Cole Signature at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Kenneth Cole Signature

Member images of Kenneth Cole Signature

There are no member images of Kenneth Cole Signature yet. Why not be the first?