Baby Phat Goddess (2005)
    by Kimora Lee Simmons

Baby Phat Goddess Fragrance Notes

Shop for Baby Phat Goddess products online

Reviews of Baby Phat Goddess

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

I was really looking forward to testing Goddess because I absolutely adored the cute pink bottle, however my impression of this fragrance will not have me rushing out to buy it anytime soon.

When I first sprayed Goddess I couldn't smell a thing. I tried it on my skin, on a card, even in the air, but still nothing. The opening is so light and airy that you need a super-nose to even detect the subtle notes.

After a few minutes, when the heart began to appear, I was able to sense some of the notes. This scent is a basic powdery floral, nothing overly exciting or different. I don't get any pepper or spicyness, just gardenia, rose, lilac and hiacynth.

Although Goddess isn't really my cup of tea, I would recommend this scent to young girls because of its subtle candy-like and baby powder scent. When worn by the right age group, this would be lovely.

04 June, 2011

mis.anderson's avatar
    mis.anderson

Cheery and pretty rose garden-rose. I like it because it smells like the flowers in the front yard of one of my childhood homes growing up. Not the most advanced or sophisticated fragrance, but sometimes all you want is something a little on the simpler side, something that just feels good without forcing you to think about it too much.

07 October, 2008

chatnoir's avatar
    chatnoir

I wanted to hate Goddess. I really did. I received it as a gift in a set with another Earth-shatteringly vulgar sounding scent- J-Lo Glo. Anything created by a talentless pop icon trying to leverage their popularity in the fragrance market usually fades about as quickly as the poplet who leant his/her name to it, but Goddess is the exception. Goddess is a rosy, strong scent that dries down to an enticingly deep, soapy floral. I wouldn't go so far as to call this "sexy"- it actually reminds me a lot of the scratch-and-sniff flowers in the "Pat the Bunny" book, but it has good persistance, and a strong, true note that exudes femininity and confidence- perhaps it IS a bit sexy after all!

21st July, 2008

TeriBoBerrry's avatar
    TeriBoBerrry

Absolutely LOVE this fragrance. It smells so femine with the rose notes, and dies down super sexy...must be the musk. It makes my boyfriend come closer everytime I wear it. I wear this anytime I feel super feminine.

19 November, 2007

totalparfumlove's avatar
    totalparfumlove

Meh...it wasn't all that bad. But then again, i did just put a little sample on the tip of my finger. Overall the fragrance was on the way to being to "the same" i guess...not that great, pretty average.

16 January, 2006

Shycat's avatar
    Shycat

Well, it's bad. If it actually was soap, it would be bad soap. I think "lye" is an unlisted note. However, I think the bottle will look sweet on my little blonde niece's dresser. And if she and her friends ever spray it, say on their Barbies, I don't think my sister will be very mad at me. But she might be...

17 November, 2005