Euphoria Men (2006)

PerfumerCarlos Benaim
PerfumerJean-Marc Chaillan
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Euphoria Men

Euphoria Men is a masculine fragrance by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Jean-Marc Chaillan, Carlos Benaim, Loc Dong and Ann Gottlieb

Euphoria Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Euphoria Men

A forgettable gourmand evoking stained khaki and uninspired facsimile.
22nd August, 2017
Another mediocre release for Calvin Klein with the house signature of sweet, syrupy and nauseating.

Calvin Klein fragrances deserve a lifetime achievement award for keeping discount bins full across the world.
01st March, 2016
Salutation.

A Nice Inoffensive scent but it doesn't have a Great Characterestic I was expecting So i am not very impressed with it.Not Overbearing and certainly this is Adorable part of this EDT for me! Aromatic,Mild,Clean,Modern, Masculine and Pleasent but Nothing Special.

Smells Lovely at the begining by Ginger and Pepper as Elevates Your mood Instantly but fades away Gradually to a pretty Ordinary and Faint Soapy base notes.This composition is Light and Youthful and Not Too Romantic for me.

EUPHORIA is Good for Rainy days and It's light enough to wear During the SUMMER.Perfect for EVERYDAY use and In my Opinion Appropriate for a young,Calm Man that confident of Himself.Anyway If you are a fan of CK fragrances you will enjoy it.

Sillage?Moderate.

Longevity?My complain as i dont find it Noticeable on my skin.

6.25/10
13th May, 2015
It's like a sweet suede. This could have been great if the suede was stronger. There's more Patchouli than Suede. The ginger just gives it a little sweetness. It's not something I would buy because I would tire of it. 2.5/5
07th December, 2014
I gave this three stars earlier, and now I'm giving it a thumbs up. I don't think that's a contradiction.

I like this stuff.

But I recognize it's limited.

But I like the Calvin Klein DNA or base, and I like this Euphoria Men juice.

For me, it's almost the opposite of the people worried about projection and longevity. This smells slightly edgy to me, and I'm glad the projection isn't too strong. The key with this juice is that the staying power is strong to my nose. I almost never get comments, but someone did comment that this stuff was projecting, so I rate the performance on this juice as ok, just fine.

The smell is good but not fantastic. But the performance, for me, is a bonus, and pushes it into the "like" zone. A little sweet. A little flowery. A little synthetic. But I like it.

Smelling it again, I'm reminded of Azzaro Chrome, and that one reminded me of CK One.
10th October, 2014
Euphoria Men is very sweet, but still masculine. The fragrance may not be particularly deep or complex - I don't get the sense that it interacts with my skin much - but it's very pleasant. I got compliments several times while wearing this. I usually wear it on days when it's neither particularly hot or cold, or for evenings out.
30th July, 2014

Add your review of Euphoria Men

Shop for Euphoria Men products online

Shop for Euphoria Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Euphoria Men

Member images of Euphoria Men

There are no member images of Euphoria Men yet. Why not be the first?