Fantasy (2005)

SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchElizabeth Arden Inc

About Fantasy

Fantasy is a feminine perfume by Britney Spears. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer James Krivda

Reviews of Fantasy

Whatever else you may think of Britney Spears, Fantasy comes across as a genuinely pleasant, nicely blended perfume.

Fresh, tangy, sensuous...this is a friendly wear, unpretentious and balanced, in no way smelling cheap nor childish. Doesn't smell like cupcakes per se, more so the fruity buttercream frosting some may have. Even then, it's not cloyingly sweet, and it borders on gourmand though it's more properly a citrus-floral.

Really nice perfume that seems wearable by women of any age.
06th February, 2019
I kind of wish I didnít like it, but I tried it at the airport, because of the good reviews here, and itís good enough for me to want a full bottle. Itís not that gourmand on me. What I get most is jasmine, and a bit of fruit in the opening.
Iíd say itís sticky floral!
Good stuff, with nice projection.
22nd May, 2018
It smells beautiful. Iíve been wearing this for over 10 years and I honestly donít think Iíll ever get tired of it. Itís my signature scent, as much as I wish it was one that wasnít so popular, I have to admit.
13th March, 2018
Kotori Show all reviews
Fantasy is definitely one of the better celebuscents, IMO. I have a rollerball that I gave to my 6-year-old because he adores it. But I still borrow it once in awhile. Especially when he presents me with it and asks me if I want to smell like cupcakes today. It's a bit more complex than just the cupcake accord, with pronounced white flowers, red fruits, and an unapologetic dose of musk. But other than the days it gives me a headache (or a toothache, as the case may be), I find it enjoyable and fun. I even find that I repeatedly sniff myself whenever I wear it. I will say that despite the flashy Barbie Doll packaging, it smells purple to me, not pink. A light lilac/orchid color, actually. A poorly packaged guilty pleasure that appeals to kids and adults alike.
30th August, 2016
For those with a sweet tooth...

Well, I never expected to review something like this... but I try not to be a snob and judge all fragrances equally so I'll try my best.

Fantasy by Britney Spears is a fruity gourmand fragrance for sure! I personally love the note of white chocolate here and I have smelled other fragrances with this note and have liked them a lot. Yes the bottle is very girly etc. and needless to say as a guy I am not a fan! But, I am trying to judge this on the juice alone so bear with me here!

First of all, I really think that when it comes to "food" notes in fragrances such as fruit or chocolate etc. the is no particular "gender" which is associated with them, so in the case of Fantasy I really think that anyone could wear this. Young or old, all that matters is that you like "sweet" or "gourmand" fragrances.

I can't pick out all the notes, but it does smell like a sweet dessert... and the notes certainly do look exotic to me! Lychee fruit, kiwi fruit, a "cupcake" accord, orchid (reminding me of the dark chocolate in Tom Ford's Black Orchid), and especially white chocolate to top it all. It does project quite strong out of the bottle (I think I have an "older" formulation bottle from 2008), but after a while it dies down to a sweet, chocolatey smell which just radiates lightly off the skin. The strange thing about this one is that it's weirdly addictive too. So I find myself wearing it more often. I personally would not wear this in the summer heat, preferring to wear it in colder weather, but it's up to you. It's not a bad fragrance, but if you're into "light" or "inoffensive" gourmands, then try this one, but if you want something in the same field but with just a little more "depth" then go for Black Orchid or Angel by Thierry Mugler.
11th December, 2014
Think bubblegum, cotton candy, pez, cupcakes and fruit wrapped up in a bottle. Great scent for a very young person. I pulled it off at 19 but I'd recommend it to someone much, much younger. Is is very fun and flirty. Careful with how much you put on because it is very easy to overkill with this one.
19th November, 2014

Add your review of Fantasy

Shop for Fantasy products online

Shop for Fantasy at online perfumeries

Britney Spears Women's Fantasy Eau de Parfum 100 ml/3.3 oz.

End Date: Thursday Apr-25-2019 3:26:23 PDT

Island Fantasy Perfume By Britany Spears 3.3 fl oz Eau De Parfum Spray

End Date: Thursday Apr-25-2019 9:43:55 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $25.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Fantasy Intimate Edition by Britney Spears 1.0 Oz EDP Spray for Women (NIB)

End Date: Thursday Apr-25-2019 10:06:59 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $11.91

Member images of Fantasy

There are no member images of Fantasy yet. Why not be the first?