Pink Happiness (2005)

About Pink Happiness

Pink Happiness is a feminine perfume by Revlon. The scent was launched in 2005

Pink Happiness fragrance notes

Reviews of Pink Happiness

Pink Happiness is a little more complex than most of Revlon's creations. It still has that ultra-feminine, easily likable, clean floral quality, however in this case it stands out from the rest.

This fragrance is sweet, but not too sweet. The citruses in the opening are candied yet resinous, and the pepper balances out the scent with an interesting spiciness.

The heart consists of a rather predictable yet lovely floral bouquet of jasmine, ylang-ylang and lily of the valley. A scent you could imagine a princess wearing. Soft, delicate and pretty.

There is a distinguishable sense of girly-ness and innocence behind this fragrance. For that reason alone, I would recommend this fragrance to a younger crowd.

The drydown is particularly pretty with sweet musks, vanilla and amber, and a touch of magical woods. I am pleased to say that the drydown lasts a long while, with the lasting strength and sillage being very satisfactory.

There are some similarities between Pink Happiness and Fire & Ice, another Revlon fragrance I adore. Revlon has proven to do very well in creating sweet florals or sweet orientals that are inoffensive and likable, yet inexpensive at the same time, which is an obvious bonus.

07th August, 2011
I bought this scent just to get the bonus gift of Revlon makeup but like it because it smells like opening a bag of little pink marshmellows, which fills a niche in my scent life I have not previously considered. It is fun, but not a serious contender.
03rd September, 2010
Wow. I feel like maybe I'm having a stroke, because to like something with this name... me, who wears Avignon, Bal a Versailles and Femme... but this is... charming! I get mimosa-jasmine with a light sprinkling of baby powder. None of the listed topnotes are at all present (black pepper!! PLEASE). Nor are any woods at ALL, but the floralcy and musky powderiness, yessir. I would really wear this, perfect for spring or maybe (lightly) for bedtime. I'm astounded.
08th April, 2010
You'd think that all the notes in this scent would make it interesting. For me, alas, no.... and generally speaking, I love sweet scents! I *don't* smell lemon, bergamot, black pepper, elemi, jasmine muguet, ylang-ylang. All I get is molto molto musk + vanilla, right from the get-go, for hour after hour after hour! Sickly sweet. You get what you pay for, I guess. I'm about to bin the remains of my 15 ml bottle.
30th March, 2009

Add your review of Pink Happiness

Shop for Pink Happiness products online

Shop for Pink Happiness at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Pink Happiness

Member images of Pink Happiness

There are no member images of Pink Happiness yet. Why not be the first?