Brit Sheer (2007)

Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Brit Sheer

Brit Sheer is a feminine perfume by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Brit Sheer

The lemony-yuzu opening blast is pleasantly combined with lychee and a fruity pinapple-orangey undertone - this it the best part of this creation. The generic fruity-white floral drydown as well as the - yawn - overly generic woodsy musky base are very middle-of-the-road.

On my skin the sillage is moderate, projection adequate and I get six hours of longevity.

Overall a nice opening with a rather mediocre rest - 2.5/5.
16th June, 2015
This fragrance opens with soft fruity notes like a delicious gift basket on a dewy spring morning, later settling into gentle floral tones that is as fresh as the air after an afternoon thundershower.

The bottle is simply gorgeous...I've always had a soft spot for frosted/mat finishes, and the soft pink color is a perfect compliment to this lovely creation by Burberry.
21st August, 2014
I love this!

I think this smells fantastic. It's fresh, clean, and fruity. There's definitely citrus in there early on and the scent just reminds of bright sunny mornings in late spring or early summer, a crisp blue sky and a walk in a wooded park. The problem with it is the longevity. I can put it on and the moment it dries on my skin, the scent is pretty much gone so you'll never have to worry about offending someone because it's impossible to put on too much of it. I wish it lasted longer. I wear it when I go to sleep since it's so light!

29th July, 2013
This perfume is quite simple, but lovely. When I first smelled it, it just smelled quite plain and airy, and I wasn't so convinced to get it. However, after a little while, the freshness of the fruits really came through. It's perfect for warm days in spring and summer like today because it's so light and pleasant, so it's great if you don't really feel like wearing perfume so much in humid climates. Settles to a light, sweet musk that's just beautiful.
07th November, 2012
This was the first Burberry fragrance that I didn't fall head over heels in love with. Usually I'm lucky with their fragrances because they're often flowery, light or sweet, however Brit Sheer was far too fruity for my liking.

I enjoyed both the EDT and EDP versions of Brit, so I immediately assumed I would like this fragrance. I often find that if I have high expectations before smelling a scent, I am usually left disappointed.

The pineapple note is far too strong and when mixed with the yuzu note, it creates something that is sour and acidic smelling. To some people this fragrance is refreshing and clean, however fruity or citrusy fragrances don't usually appeal to my tastes in perfumes. I much prefer soft floral scents.

Even though Brit Sheer isn't my type of fragrance, this perfume doesn't strike me as being anything special. It is far too generic and safe.

The lasting strength is also a disappointment, not lasting any longer than 2 hours.

Edit: I have forced myself to re-test this and I must admit that it smells much nicer on the skin. I'm beginning to sense a delicate, sparkling pink grapefruit scent. On a warm day this is quite refreshing.

26th April, 2011
The notes include yuzu, mandarin, pineapple leaves, lychee, grapes, peony, peach blossom, sweet pea, nashi pear, white musk and amyris wood. It's true; nothing groundbreaking or enlightening about this juice and it is not distinctive as a scent. However, it is completely inoffensive and just plain nice; like that one person you know from work that is consistently nice, kind, and treats you with respect. This perfume does exactly the same- will always treat you kind, and you can't go wrong with it. Fresh, floral, and slightly fruity, this is one of those perfumes you wear on a day where you just want to smell fresh but ordinary.
11th April, 2011

Add your review of Brit Sheer

Shop for Brit Sheer products online

Shop for Brit Sheer at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Brit Sheer

Member images of Brit Sheer

There are no member images of Brit Sheer yet. Why not be the first?