Brit Gold (2005)

PerfumerAntoine Lie
Parent CompanyBurberry
Parent Company at launchInter Parfums

About Brit Gold

Brit Gold is a feminine perfume by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Lie

Reviews of Brit Gold

Very unisex, top notes are playing second fiddle to the great sandalwood drydown, good for layering also.
03rd June, 2009
This one has amazing longevity on me. I sprayed it on after I showered at 7pm, slept on it, woke up at 7am, went to school, came back home at 3:20 and I still smelt like Brit Gold. Came off in the shower though.. ^^;;
28th November, 2008
I recently found this at Marshall's for $20.00 and bought it on a whim. An I'm glad I did. Although it has a sharp, bitter, almost oppressive opening, the dry down (which begins almost immediately on my skin) is a wonderful sweet amber/sandalwood scent that lasts for hours.
27th October, 2007
A great addition to the Brit family. I like the original well enough and love Brit Red with the rhubarb topnote. Gold is somewhere in between. It has the cool feel of Brit, so cool I almost detect anise, but I guess it might just be cool florals. Like the rest of the Burberry line, it has a distinctly "perfumey" quality, and that implies a certain coolness.
Gold also has the gourmandy, spicy, rich basenotes of Red however. It's never too sweet or heavy, just a lovely, smooth oriental with vanilla and woods. I could swear I get a pinch of patchouli as well.
I see Dolce Vita among the recommendations below, and I can definitely understand why. They share that quality of smooth, cosy, mature oriental, neither girly sweet nor elderly heavy.
06th July, 2007
I love this about as much as I love the brit red limited edition. It's a strong and heavy vanilla yummy creamy concoction that lasts and lasts. This does seem to be heavier and lasts longer than the original brit. I do like Blu Notte, Indecence and My Queen as well...as suggested I would in a previous review. I haven't tried Flower Oriental though, but would probably like it too. So if you like strong vanilla/orientals and the other perfumes mentioned, you'll probably like this.
21st September, 2006
LOVE Brit Gold. I seem to have this problem with falling for fragrances in limited editions. Soft, sensuous, spicy and warm, it is a gorgeous oriental that perfectly suits my taste. I love both the Brit Gold and the Brit Red, the Red has a bit of a fruity zip to it, but both smell similar in the dry down. The Gold also smells similar to Givenchy Indecence. But the Indecence is too strong for my nose, overpowering. Whereas the Gold is just perfect in strength, but with the same spicy yumminess!
11th September, 2006

BURBERRY BRIT GOLD EAU DE PARFUM EDP SPRAY FOR WOMEN 1.7 OZ / 50 ML NEW IN BOX

• USD $126.00
  • Time Left: 14 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Burberry Brit Gold Limited Edition EDP NatSpray 50ml - 1.7 Oz BNIB Retail Sealed

• USD $129.90
  • Time Left: 18 days
  • Shipping from: Portugal

Burberry Brit Gold Limited Edition Women 3.3 oz/ 100ml Eau De Parfum Spray

• USD $245.18
  • Time Left: 11 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Burberry Brit Gold EDP Spray 100ml.

• USD $249.99
  • Time Left: 2 days

Burberry Brit Gold Limited Edtn Women 3.3 3.4 oz 100 ml Eau De Parfum EDP Spray

• USD $199.00
  • Time Left: 13 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Burberry BRIT GOLD (Ltd.Edi) 1.7oz EDP Spray for women, VERY RARE,100% AUTHENTIC

• USD $179.99
  • Time Left: 5 days

Member images of Brit Gold

There are no member images of Brit Gold yet. Why not be the first?