Just Me (2005)

Parent Company at launchParlux

About Just Me

Just Me is a feminine perfume by Paris Hilton. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Just Me

This fragrance is a really basic fruity floral and a blantant rip-off of Miracle by Lancome.

Although I don't like Miracle, I must say that it smells much nicer than Just Me. This fragrance is very strong and synthetic, especially in the opening which is made up of weird plasticy raspberry and bergamot and overly strong peppers. It was a shock to my nose.

After the spicy opening, Just Me develops into a predictable soapy/shampoo like floral blend. It may smell passable if applied to the hair, but on the skin, Just Me smells like you've rubbed shower gel all over you and forgot to wash it off.

The lasting strength is actually quite good, it lasted a fair while on my skin. Unfortunately I just can't imagine anyone wearing this. Even my thirteen year old cousin who loves Paris Hilton, hated this. I think this fragrance really has to be loved in order to be bought.

15th June, 2011
i dont like this, i imagine the woman wearing this to be like paris hilton...blonde, girly, wears alot of pink, has a little doggy in a handbag, collects barbies....this woman is not me
27th March, 2010
Funny, casual, a bit sexy scent. No much of sillage, but I guess longevity is fine. No, I did not wear it or tested it, a girl that I was on a date with wore it. Scent itself is not overly amazing, I could say it can pass as tad bit cheap - Benneton, Adidas - type of scent. Fragrance is inoffensive, not pungent or cloying, pretty much a safe choice if you ask me, but if one seeks something overwhelming - wrong address, no glamour or hype there wich you can in fact appreciate. Why neutral then? Well, I'm not amazed, It's hard to amaze me. When I smell a scent, I want this certain something - upliftingness, thrillingness or even something negative maybe. I want an emotion, inspiration. This scent doesn't have it. Girl from the hood scent, with a dose of self awareness.
06th March, 2010
Noraed Show all reviews
Light and flowery, but mostly fruity scent.
It is a floral fruity type of perfume.

Top note: Bergamot, Red Berries, Pink Peppercorn
Middle note: Violet, Lily of the Valley, White Rose, Freesia, Iris
Base note: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Ylang, Musks, Blonde Woods

I agree with (takemyhusbandplz) opinion.
This perfume is very ordinary and boring and there is nothing special about it.
So I don’t think it is worth buying, when there are a lot of perfumes in the market that are more interesting and unique.
29th January, 2009
This perfume is just so good! I love it! It has a spicy note with some fresh ones.
19th January, 2009
Very sexy floral fun scent. My friend wears it and I just LOVE it. I always know when she wears it and it just smells so clean and fresh.

It can be worn out anytime/anywhere and also works great on formal events.
23rd October, 2006

Add your review of Just Me

Shop for Just Me products online

Shop for Just Me at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Just Me

Member images of Just Me

There are no member images of Just Me yet. Why not be the first?