Acqua d'Estate Essenza (2005)
    by Ermenegildo Zegna

Based on 12 ratings

Acqua d'Estate Essenza Fragrance notes

Grapefruit, Bergamot, Mint, Cardamom, Sage, Myrtle, Vetiver, Amber, Musk

Acqua d'Estate Essenza information

Acqua d'Estate Essenza is a men's fragrance by Ermenegildo Zegna. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Acqua d'Estate Essenza

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Amos Jolthead's avatar

I haven't smelled the original version of this fragrance, so I can't compare it to that. But ADE is a light, summer, woodsy/citrus fragrance. The top notes open up with an uncomfortable synthetic note right as you first spray it on. But it instantly settles into a nice mixture of mint and grapefruit (maybe some cucumber in there as someone mentioned?).

Middle notes are cardamom and myrrh (got this from a website, so I'm not totally sure on this). I think I can smell the myrrh, but I'm not entirely sure what cardamom smells like.

Not for sure what's in the base notes, but nice as well. Nice conclusion to the fragrance.

29 January, 2012

SirSlarty's avatar

Definintely lighter than the original Essenza di Zegna. But of course there's more than a few versions. I have the 2006 and 2008 versions and they are essentially the same. A "steam clean" style of scent like Mugler Cologne or Paul Smith Story. It's more lemony and fizzier than Mugler Cologne. A good scent for the hot temperatures.

18 April, 2009

Indie_Guy's avatar

I got a bottle of this today and it's a nice light summer version of the original Essenza Di Zegna. As a summer version, it's similar to the way Issey Miyake's L'Eau Bleue Eau Fraiche was reworked from the original L'Eau Bleue-- lots of mint. I still get that banana/dental anesthetic/anbesol note in this one-- I noticed it in the original, and I like it. Strange, but gives it a bit of character. There's a cucumber note in this as well-- this reminds me of a subtler cousin to Aramis' Surface Skin Tonic. Even though it's probably pretty synthetic-- all sharp crisp edges, it still feels like luxury to me. Doesn't seem to have extreme longevity, but it's great for hot days.

06 July, 2008

Add your review of Acqua d'Estate Essenza

Search for on eBay United States

Ermenegildo Zegna Essenza di Zegna Acqua D'estate Summer fragrance 3.3 oz 100 ml
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 19 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA ESSENZA DI ZEGNA ACQUA D' ESTATE SUMMER FRAGRANCE 2006 100ML