Emporio Armani City Glam for Her (2005)
    by Giorgio Armani

Emporio Armani City Glam for Her Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Emporio Armani City Glam for Her

Showing 1 to 6 of 12 reviews.

chipchirip's avatar
    chipchirip

To my nose it's like a less fruity sibling of "Danielle" from Danielle Steel especially in the dry down. On my skin it's sort of green-musky. OK for every day.

04 May, 2009

Stylemummy's avatar
    Stylemummy

Too sweet for my liking. Nothing will ever compare to Emporio Armani Elle. The original Armani Mania with the black/grey bottle/lid should be brought back. Now that was an amazing fragrance!

08 February, 2009

foetidus

Emporio Armani City Glam sounds like it should be trendy, metro, and cutting edge. It isn’t. It’s a nice fragrance if you enjoy abundant sweetness, but there is nothing cutting edge about it. It’s fruity sweet, a bit spicy, and a bit floral. It has a musk drydown and ends up being reticent and powdery and, don't forget... sweet. It’s pleasant enough – well-balanced and even quite clean smelling in its sweetness. Its sweetness is highly appropriate for the youthful. A very nice fragrance if you like fruity sweetness.

21st November, 2008 (Last Edited: 04 December, 2010)

margi's avatar
    margi
    England England

Lovely light fruity and flirty frag. Ideal for young or young at heart. Smells very much like Choc de Cardin. Longevity very good. It is great fun to wear, but doesn't particularly fit my idea of a sexy fragrance; however, each to his/her own!! Whatever floats your boat!!

21st May, 2007

Lian's avatar
    Lian
    Netherlands Netherlands

In two months I used up 40 ml, I love this fragrance. I wear it in the office non stop and people around me adore it. It's freshm, clean yet very feminine and a little sexy. It's not a fruity scent in that people feel they can tell what fruit (they think) you had for lunch either which I consider a plus.

I think this is a frag you should try if you don't like Armani White for her because I really didn't like that one and I just adore City Glam.

04 December, 2006

elm0505's avatar
    elm0505
    Spain Spain

I like this one. The first time I tried it from a sample I found it too overpowering, but after a few minutes it dried down to a very sexy and sharp scent, it reminded me of Giorgio Beverly Hills. I think it's the right scent for modern women who can be a bit agressive sometimes. But don't overdose on this or you'll have people around you complaining of migraines, as it's a bit strong. Two sprayings are enough.

20th October, 2006