Gaultier² (2005)

PerfumerFrancis Kurkdjian
SupplierQuest International
Parent Company at launchShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About Gaultier²

Gaultier - to the power of two: A unisex fragrance from M. Gaultier. Housed in a magnetic bottle, which is designed to attract other bottles of Gaultier². "A fragrance for one or the other that unites masculine and feminine through the most intimate aspect of each; the sensuality of the skin"

Gaultier² fragrance notes

Reviews of Gaultier²

A simple but good perfume. It smells like vanilla candy and amber but it has more quality than usual mainstream scents.

I am surprised many people have complaints about longevity cuz on me it lasts 9 hours +.

A nice choice for cold days.

Too bad it was discontinued.
02nd June, 2018
Femme sweet candy soap.

Florals dominate this scent.
20th February, 2018
As some have pointed out, Gaultier² is candy sweet and quite stronger than the original Le Male. I see this unisex fragrance as more suited to a woman (who doesn't mind wearing bubble-gum sweet scents!) than a man. Not my cup of tea, but I don't think it's outright awful, per se.
24th December, 2016
I found this at my mother's house after she passed. I think my brother left it behind. I think this might be one of my top ten fav's. It is for cold weather wearing. I feel so warm and toasty when I wear this.
26th March, 2016
Salutation.

JPG perfumes always commands attention and often makes you feel like a panther and GAULTIER 2 is not exception too as it without doubt should make you feel very special.so sweetness in this type of fragrances(Oriental Vanilla)always create a lot of debate. Bold,Powerful, Irresistible,Seductive,Heady, Fascinating and rich.

GAULTIER 2 opens with a intense wave of Vanilla and this note gives it a distinct character and sensual musk and lovely amber are complement it.The drydown is deep and remarkable.I think this unisex is more popular for ladies for me it is in a cloying way.It is definitely a night fragrance that should be used sparingly.

perfect for Cold seasons.In my opinion GUALTIER 2 is one of those scents that chemistry really is determinant and makes a difference as if you are one of the lucky ones,it is a wonderful perfume but if you are unlucky it will make a cheap scent so you should try on your skin before buying it.

Sillage?Excellent.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

23rd April, 2015
del Show all reviews
Gaultier 2 opens to a bubblegum scent, which will probably remind you of the newer fragrances like One Million (2008) and L’Homme Parfum Intense (2013). It smells really sweet, candy-like, that transforms into vanilla wafer/cookie after a long time. It is potent and long-lasting. A couple of sprays go a long a way. The dry-down smells like a mixed version of Angel and a vanilla scent from Victoria Secret.

If you are into this type of scents, then you’ll probably like this. A thumbs-up, but unenthusiastically.
23rd December, 2014