Luciano Soprani Uomo (2003)
by Luciano Soprani

Luciano Soprani Uomo information

Year of Launch2003

HouseLuciano Soprani
Parent CompanySatinine

About Luciano Soprani Uomo

Luciano Soprani Uomo is a masculine fragrance by Luciano Soprani. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Luciano Soprani Uomo

This is beautiful and way under the radar of scent aficionados out there. I believe it is classy and has some leather/woods that you really gotta sniff for. This is not a monster, it is close to the skin.

Love it, not a generic citrus scent.
11th September, 2014
It smells similar to Black by Kenneth Cole, with its citrusy top ... rather than an incense heart, this one has a spicy middle, and realtive to its base, rather than being only musk, it adds some wood and vanilla ... longevity and projection is average ... nothing special ...
08th November, 2011
To my nose Luciano Soprani Uomo is the same style citrus scent as Emporio Armani White - where White is the somewhat richer scent, and Soprani lasts a bit longer.

For a while I wasn't overly fond of either of these two, as I prefer stronger more pronounced citrus scents in summer. But they've both made a bit of a comeback for me. Both are very good for a warm day when one wants a scent to be somewhat more subtle rather than particularly loud.

With reference to one of the comments below, the box my Luciano Soprani Uomo EDT came in is black, and there is no mention or picture of the soccer player Roberto Baggio on it.
03rd March, 2011
marbert Show all reviews
Russian Federation
At first, I thought that Luciano Soprani Uomo - clone of Lobogal... but when I learned that Soprani Uomo was created in 2003 - I realized that it was Lobogal - clone of Soprani... Well, not bad!
15th March, 2009
We are talking about the one that has a (soccer player) Roberto Baggio in cover of the box..? He is also a “face” of this scent in general. Released in 2003.

Extremely slick woody scent; it is very round and smooth without any edge. Little crispy.

Quite subtle and very soft blend of fresh woods and amber with hint distant hint of spicy florals. Light transparent musk wraps this unordinary and boring scent together.

Personally speaking I find this totally trivial. There are simply put thousands of better fragrances available.
15th February, 2009
Smells like a lot of those sports fragrances. I don't think this wanted to be a sporty fragrance. I believe I have a smaple of the reformulation because I smell the marigold in this. I have fond memories of marigold. I've always enjoyed their slightly stank aroma. My grandmother always said this, "If you put marigolds by my grave, I will come haunt you!" Well, sorry grandma but I like them. However the marigold is very subtle and is soothed by the spicy fruity aromas that swell all around. I like this and seems very hard to find.
18th June, 2008

Add your review of Luciano Soprani Uomo

Shop for Luciano Soprani Uomo products online

Shop for Luciano Soprani Uomo at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Luciano Soprani Uomo

Member images of Luciano Soprani Uomo

There are no member images of Luciano Soprani Uomo yet. Why not be the first?