Black XS (2005)

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingPaco Rabanne
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Black XS

Aimed at a younger age group than 1993's original scent. A similar bottle, but black with gothic style lettering.

Black XS fragrance notes

Reviews of Black XS

I love this fragrance! This smells so good it's a 10 out of 10 scent! Women love this! Gets lots of compliments! Perfect!
20th June, 2015
Salutation.

And now BLACK XS.it is one of the most interesting MODERN fragrances in my collection.it opens FRESH and SWEET like strawberry with cream!

The style is NICE but not in an innocent way.The scent is CHARMING,MASCULINE.it is so FRENCH.in my opinion is sweet without being cloying and spicy without giving you a headache.Truly i can sense cinnamon in middle notes.

Good for any age specially if you are around 30/35 years old.not quite everyday wear.Perfect for intimate mood in cold nights.Good sillage and longevity was around 8 hours on my skin.

11th May, 2015
It starts with delicious fruit smell, sour and sweet at the same time which reminds me of pineapple/kiwifruit. Longevity and projection is average. Scent itself doesn't morph too much after spray. It stays pleasant and it seems to mingle with skin's natural sourness. It is very easy to use and very approachable. It is almost surprising that it was marketed as men's perfume. Exactly same juice in feminine bottle can be sold as ladies' perfume as well.

I chose this for my husband who used Aramis for a year. Aramis is very assertive and strong perfume so that I wanted him to try light and playful one. He enjoyed it for about two months, and then he got tired of it. From Aramis to Black XS might prove to be too much of leap in terms of the complexity and depth. Now it is in my 14yo son's hand.
02nd April, 2015
Amazing scent. Easily a top ten in my collection. I get the cinnamon and praline with some sage at the start which is awesome. The best part of the scent is the sweet woody dry down. I often layer this with Purple Label (Another top ten for me).
06th November, 2014 (last edited: 16th July, 2015)
I really dislike this fragrance. It smells cheap and far too sweet for my tastes. I defiantly wouldn't consider blind buying this cologne as I know it will be very much 50/50. Its not a safe scent at all. I would say this scent would be for a child not evan a teenager for that matter. just smells like cheap strawberry and sweets. I wouldn't even want to rate this one.
05th August, 2014
Genre: Woods

This is the smell of my kitchen when I’m making strawberry jam. More precisely, its what you’d get if you tried to recreate the smell of my kitchen when I’m making strawberry jam in a lab. The first smells good, but this does not. Unrelievedly sweet, one-dimensional, and blatantly artificial, Black XS is a loud, clumsy scent that would be crude in a scented lip gloss. As a personal fragrance, it is simply unconscionable.
09th June, 2014

Add your review of Black XS

Shop for Black XS products online

Shop for Black XS at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Black XS

Member images of Black XS

There are no member images of Black XS yet. Why not be the first?