Ile d'Amour
by Fragonard

Ile d'Amour information

HouseFragonard

About Ile d'Amour

Ile d'Amour is a feminine perfume by Fragonard.

Ile d'Amour fragrance notes

Reviews of Ile d'Amour

tadrala Show all reviews
Russian Federation
Like a bright, fluffy, magnificent bunch of flowers. Some of peonies, some of poppy fruitcases with fresh milky tears, some of green sprouts. Fresh, bight and a little beet salt smell.
27th May, 2012
Ile d'Amour to me smells like a deliciously balanced combination of green apple and rose.

There are of course other beautiful florals in this composition, however I sense that the rose features most prominently here.

In a way, Ile d'Amour is aquatic, but only in a very subtle way. Although I'll admit that I found this fragrance quite linear at first, after multiple wears, Ile d'Amour is quite complex.

Opening with a rather Summery bouquet of rose, jasmine, lily of the valley, osmanthus and sea salt, and an unlisted note, apple, there is something very intriguing about it as it settles on the skin.

The sillage is quite strong in the beginning, and the overall scent somewhat tart-like and bold. Towards the heart, while still maintaining its freshness, it becomes a little softer, with the florals becoming a touch sweeter.

The drydown is a beautiful, ambery powder with a slight hint of musk. The scent is that of an elegant lady, evoking images of both the seaside and picturesque, period-style mansions.

It's not every day that I happen to find a fragrance with such an oceanic feel that doesn't come across as being synthetic or odd on my skin. Ile d'Amour reminds me of a much more floral and classic version of L'eau par Kenzo pour Femme.

I originally believed that Ile d'Amour when translated meant island of love, which would have been quite a suitable name for this scent. Unfortunately I was incorrect and was informed that its actual translation was love letter.

25th November, 2011
Also wearable by men... A kind of Givenchy "Insensé Ultramarine", but in a different way...
15th March, 2007
So far,
this this the fragrance I would offer to a lady of any age.
It is the marine notes that makes this scent and then comes the jasmin and all the other flowers.
It is a modern classic, refreshing notes with flowers behind the wind.
It is a beautifull creation.
I have recieved a lot of fragonard samples and that is the one I will offer.
05th July, 2005

Add your review of Ile d'Amour

Shop for Ile d'Amour products online

Search Amazon for Ile d'Amour

Member images of Ile d'Amour

There are no member images of Ile d'Amour yet. Why not be the first?