Eau Fantasque
by Fragonard

Eau Fantasque information

HouseFragonard

About Eau Fantasque

Eau Fantasque is a feminine perfume by Fragonard.

Eau Fantasque fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau Fantasque

I had a bit of a giggle when this beautiful, mysterious French name, Eau Fantasque was nicely translated into 'odd water'.

I'd like to begin this review by saying that this fragrance is a little bit like odd water. It's citrusy water, to be exact, grapefruit water with a hint of jammy black currant and soapy freesia.

Refreshing, but not sweet like you may expect. It's nice and crisp without being too complex. Honestly, up close, this fragrance is a little too much, but from a distance, this is quite a pleasant Summery find.

A touch green, but not overly so. It's mostly citrus scented soap to my nose. I'd actually recommend this to both men and women, there's nothing that screams pretty femininity here. I applaud Jae for already noting this.

It might be watery, crisp, and at times transparent, but Eau Fantasque seems very natural on the skin. I'm pleased to say that it doesn't remind me of candy or detergent.

In the EDT concentration, the sillage and lasting strength are not bad. I don't think I'd want anything overpowering from this fragrance, it suits those hot Summer days nicely.
12th April, 2012
This is my favorite Fragonard scent. The name is perfect. A fresh floral with grapefruit. I doubt it is one that men will think is sexy; my husband has never commented on it at all. But it never fails to up lift me.
To wear it is to be in love with life.
07th August, 2008
Eau Fantasque is fantastic, truly, such a clean and pure-smelling scent that I can't imagine going through a warm weather season now without it. Truth be told, I didn't love it at first, as the freesia note plays a larger role than I ordinarily would like. But it's not really such a big deal once you get accustomed to it, and the rest of the notes are just so incredibly clear that they seem to have emerged from a crystalline spring somewhere. Even the black currant, so often a round and warmish note, is effervescent here. The grapefruit in particular is very crisp and refreshing and gives the scent a rather green character; it's not so much an identifiably fruit or floral scent, more just green and clean as a fresh-snapped flower stem. Lovely!
01st October, 2005
Reminds me of a very fresh fruit cocktail
Fresh and Fruity but goes deep due to the amber.
An easy going happy scent, uncomplicated the blackcurrant gives it an edge.
A lady wearing strong like colors would suit this with perfection.
laurent
13th September, 2005

Add your review of Eau Fantasque

Shop for Eau Fantasque products online

Search Amazon for Eau Fantasque

Member images of Eau Fantasque

There are no member images of Eau Fantasque yet. Why not be the first?