Fragonard
by Fragonard

Fragonard information

HouseFragonard

About Fragonard

Fragonard is a feminine perfume by Fragonard.

Fragonard fragrance notes

Reviews of Fragonard

I'm enjoying Fragonard immensely because it has such simplistic beauty. This is a wonderfully balanced composition, with every note complimenting the other in perfect harmony.

There is a hint of zesty bergamot, which gives this fragrance a slight energetic feel. Mostly this fragrance is centered around the lily, honeysuckle and the jasmine, creating this sensuous yet green and leafy bouquet.

It's a very classic scent, like one you might wear on your wedding day. I'd certainly wear this fragrance if I was to wed on a rainy day in Rome, it has that cold yet romantic feel to it.

Fragonard makes you feel like a woman, a wise and elegant one at that. There's something very clean and crisp about the scent too, which makes it more likable on the skin.

It's along the lines of Diorissimo, just not as pink and Spring-like. Fragonard feels much plainer, but in no way boring, it just relies on its wearer to make something out of it. The scent makes me think of lotion and wedding dresses, there's no other way for me to describe it.

Not really a fragrance to make a statement, but one that will garner many compliments. I highly recommend.
14th April, 2012

An apparently uncomplicated floral that opens with strong aldehydes: I admire the floral simplicity, and I don’t find the aldehydes dominant or distracting. I also have a suspicious, unsupported thought that perhaps it isn’t as uncomplicated as it first appears… It presents an unique, enjoyable package. Besides aldehydes, I get jasmine, lily, and amber, plus a background floral that reminds me more of lilac than anything else… well, maybe it’s the lily. Most of the impact of the fragrance is floral; the amber is quite reticent to my nose. I don’t get wood – I don’t even suspect the “kusla tree,” but the lack of a woodnote and a strong amber note doesn’t seem to weaken the fragrance at all. As simple and direct as Fragonard EDT is, I think that this is a good fragrance – it’s straightforward, enjoyable, and mistake proof. Very nice.

29th January, 2011
Nukapai Show all reviews
If Anais-Anais is a girl-group, this is a solo performance with a clear, young voice. It's a good, pretty, wearable floral. This scent shares some of the sentiments from Anais Anais, but doesn't teeter quite so on the precipice of blousy.
04th May, 2009
chengfun Show all reviews
I bought the parfum unsniffed. On first trying it, it reminded me of Anais Anais and also Madison Soiree. It shares some notes with both. It's a pretty girly floral fragrance. However, it is also perfumey and aldehydic, which I'm not very keen on. So I'm regretting this blind buy, luckily it's not very expensive.
02nd December, 2008
I just adore that scent it seems simple and truly elegant and unique at the same time
Fresh with hints of flowers and sweetness for any season any time an easy to wear classic.
It is apparently Brooke Shields scent and so she should.
a great classic but not as serious as number 5.
jasmin lilly honeysuckle bergamot finnishing with musc and amber
laurent
13th September, 2005

Add your review of Fragonard

Shop for Fragonard products online

Search Amazon for Fragonard

Member images of Fragonard

There are no member images of Fragonard yet. Why not be the first?