Beau Gosse
by Fragonard

Beau Gosse information

About Beau Gosse

Beau Gosse is a masculine fragrance by Fragonard.

Beau Gosse fragrance notes

Reviews of Beau Gosse

Cornershop citrus ‘masculine’ with slight cardamom twist as only redemption from generic morass. Later a vomitous fruit note a la CK Escape.
14th July, 2012
Well i'm afraid that in this case the cheapness is pretty much proportional to the perfume as whole.Dominant,quite harsh masculine citrus with some herbal tints carefully accompanying it.Very cologne-style,very masculine and unfortunately quite artificial in the way that you definately can spot it even if they would swear that it's all natural.But it's true you can get hell a lot of it for a rediculous price also available as a shower product which i find much more usable.At least Fragonard is always very clear and honest about their ingredients.
16th June, 2010
I recently purchased a 200ml aluminum bottle, and here my Opinion:
it's a perfect, aquatic and flowery masculine perfume, in the same family of acqua di Giò, and to certain extend, l'Eau de Issey. My wife adores it. I really like Fragonard,
1. the do not use PLASTIC (!!!!!!)
2. the scent are simple but not simplicistic
3. the erogation is very smart, and you can decide the amount of cologne you may want to wear.
The Fragonard's staff furthermore is superb, very nice guys with a real commitment. definitely vote for A BIG THUMBS UP!
27th April, 2010
Mad4WDW Show all reviews
Another great scent from Fragonard. I got a 600ml aluminium flask for 50 Euro!! Bargain!! Don't be fooled by the cheap prices, this is not cheap smelling perfume. Top draw stuff without all the marketing costs of more famous brand names. I first discovered Fragonard on a trip tp Paris with my wife. We want into the Fragonard perfume museum for a look and ended up buying stuff for both of us in the store there. That was 15 years ago. With the benefit of google/the internet I recently found the online store and have stocked up on 5 different bottles of scent for me and 6 for my wife.

Anyway on with reviewing this one. Beau Gosse is a very fresh summer smell in my opinion.There is a definate cardamon kick to it in the top and middle notes. It has a really fresh open smell which is masculine but leans towards unisex. Very modern and clean. Top quality perfume. Big thumbs up from me, highly recommended.

I'm going to add reviews of the other Fragonard scents we own onto the site because I think this house is great value and doesn't seem to get reviewed much. Don't get thinking I work there or something,I dont!! Just trying to contribute something useful.

Best Regards

27th December, 2007

Add your review of Beau Gosse

Shop for Beau Gosse products online

Search Amazon for Beau Gosse

Member images of Beau Gosse

There are no member images of Beau Gosse yet. Why not be the first?