Fleur de Vanille
by Fragonard

Fleur de Vanille information

HouseFragonard

About Fleur de Vanille

Fleur de Vanille is a shared / unisex perfume by Fragonard.

Fleur de Vanille fragrance notes

Reviews of Fleur de Vanille

My fellow reviewer below is incorrect, this is definitely NOT a unisex scent. This scent is definetly for women only. Fragonard Vanille is feminine in every aspect, as it should be. If you want a unisex vanilla, stick with Guerlain Spirituesse Double Vanille, as Fragonard's vanilla is firmly feminine. Any self-respecting man would never wear this. Fragonard's website markets this towards women, as it should. A magnificent, beautiful, feminine scent. Very sexy.
08th December, 2009
bbBD Show all reviews
My fellow reviewer below is incorrect, this is definitely unisex. Fragonard Vanille is not masculine by any means, but as far as vanillas go this one is firmly non-feminine. What I like about this one is the subtle sandalwood and spice undertones that distinguish this vanilla from others. I don't get much by way of patchouli notes, but this note may be part of the subtle background that takes the edge of the sweetness of the vanilla.
03rd September, 2008
There is no way that any man would ever wear this. This leans FEM all the way, and it's not unisex.

It's a terrific scent... on a woman! Even Fragonard's website markets this towards woman only.
08th November, 2007
Nice twist on an old favorite - vanilla.
As with Guerlain, Caron, L'Artisan ~ Fragonard has a wonderfully rich and high quality signature accord to their scents. This rendition of vanilla is absolutely unisex. I have the EDT and it is more than adequate for sillage and longevity. I find it is complimentary to most of my husband's frags, so I never have to worry about choosing a non-conflicting scent when we go out.
21st April, 2007
I love this and I strongly dislike most vanillas. Beautiful.
09th October, 2006
This is a complex vanilla for grown-ups. I'd say its a vanilla with teeth but the spicy notes are more of a nibble than a bite. Its very well-balanced and quite lovely. The lotion is great too.
23rd August, 2005

Add your review of Fleur de Vanille

Shop for Fleur de Vanille products online

Search Amazon for Fleur de Vanille

Member images of Fleur de Vanille

There are no member images of Fleur de Vanille yet. Why not be the first?